Zab or Micah?

Micah is my favourite player so I have always had my tinted specs on when it comes to him...Even during his difficult period when a lot of blues were saying we should sell

Looks like he could build a good partnership with Navas...He played with intelligence against Milan, holding his runs until he knew Navas' intentions.

Cant pick between the 2 of them tbh, but zabba seems to take knocks, brush himself down and get on with it where as everytime richards lands hard from a header or a challenge my heart is in my mouth wondering if he is injured....

Jumanji said:
chris85mcfc said:
Absolutely depends on who the opposition is.

For me if were playing a team that are difficult to break down then I want to see Micah bombing down the right and causing problems with his power and strength.

I would play Zab in more of the CL games especially away from home where we need to be disciplined (last night for example).

Neither is better than the other, just a case of them being slightly different players and both offering different attributes which can be utilised properly against different opposition.
I disagree with you about not playing Richards in CL away games.

When our team drops deep to contain and defend, Richards knows his position...just like Zaba. That's the least we'd expect.

Funny how Richards did better against Bayern than Zab did.

Richards is the perfect RB for any game.

Richards didn't play last night. And if your referring to the CL game last of 2011-12 where Richards played, we also lost that game as well,

I would go for Richards, mainly because he can learn the qualities that Zaba has over him where as Zaba can not learn and bring to the table what Richards offers.

Micah....if we are going to utilize Navas with the fullback overlapping on occasion, Zaba will never catch him up! Zaba will see plenty of game time but Richards is the better player IMO.

Big season coming for Micah, which will put this debate to bed imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.