Zab or Micah?

A fully fit Richards is brilliant to have in the team. I would have him right back over Zab. Zab was great last season. I think he can play in either full back role and be great so for either would slot in the team anywhere and do a excellent job. We have 2 brilliant right backs so its the most difficult position for Pelli to pick. Rotation will happen and both players will play a lot of football this season.

It's hard to argue Zaba out of the team, but for me, his biggest weakness is not delivering a telling cross when he gets into such promising positions. Our biggest problem was breaking down stubborn defences, and with Richards in the team, we're better equipped to do that. Micah for me, just .

Mancity1980 said:
Agree. Depends on the opposition and our team set up. IMO Micah is a defender who really wants to be an attacker so too often get's caught out of position when he loses possession. Needs to have someone dropping in to cover him for the upfield surges and the ambles back LOL!!

Zabs was by a mile our best player last season and knows his limitations. IMO he is the better defender of the two and he has improved his attacking abilities but doesn't have Micah's brute power. Rotation is key to maximise the qualities of both players. In Pellers we trust!

Very pleased Boyata given a chance last night. Nearly p..d myself that time he shoulder charged Drogba off the ball. Lost his confidence when sent off v Arsenal but I'm convinced there is ability there.

New recruits look the business so feeling much more optimistic for this season.
CTID

Micah all the way. i still remember his assist during 6-1 victory against Rag during our free scoring (& winning title) season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.