Zaba

It’s great spilling blood and all that but the most important thing he did yesterday was start the move that led to aguero’s goal with an unbelievable header against adebayor who is good foot taller than him. Determination to win that challenge was absolutely fantastic.

If he could only put away some of the chances he gets and sort his final ball out then he’d be the best full back in the league

wireblue said:
It’s great spilling blood and all that but the most important thing he did yesterday was start the move that led to aguero’s goal with an unbelievable header against adebayor who is good foot taller than him. Determination to win that challenge was absolutely fantastic.

If he could only put away some of the chances he gets and sort his final ball out then he’d be the best full back in the world

Zabs a true legend.

He always gives his all for City, loves the fans and loves Manchester he even tried to reason with Tevez.

Threads about making banners up for other players but nothing for our very own Argentian Manc, get one done for him.

I love him, even though his hair is far from immense. This speaks volumes for the man. However, if he is to have a banner, I insist that more hair be air brushed in by the artist.

wireblue said:

If he could only put away some of the chances he gets and sort his final ball out then he’d be the best full back in the league

Good spot.

i'm confused...

I'd rather Zabs stayed strong and manly like and keep his thinning hair unlike potato head wooney.

I remember the days when MadZab looked like a red card waiting to happen every other week.

A true blue legend in the making, never less than 100%.

Sincerely hope he finishes his career with us.

top top player, hard as nails great defender and under RM has become a decent attacking fullback as well......in the manic finish to the QPR game that saw ue win the league i tink everyone forgot for a few seconds/minutes that it was zabba that opened the scoring...what a time to get your first league goal of the season!!!!!!!!

like someone else said, if he could just sort out his finishing he would get 5 or 6 goals a season...he gets in some wonderful positions and yesterday had one of our best chances before we actually scored and he seems to do this on a regular basis....maybe maicon can give him some shooting lessons!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.