Zaba

Rammy Blue said:
I remember the days when MadZab looked like a red card waiting to happen every other week.

A true blue legend in the making, never less than 100%.

Sincerely hope he finishes his career with us.

Think it was a sending off against Liverpool after being 2-0 up, lost 3-2 I think after Zaba got sent off.

I thought "I've had a titful of this guy."

Proved everyone wrong, love the guy now and what he bring's to this side.

As you say, hope he finishes he career here.

Hope you're reading Pablo.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Rammy Blue said:
I remember the days when MadZab looked like a red card waiting to happen every other week.

Think it was a sending off against Liverpool after being 2-0 up, lost 3-2 I think after Zaba got sent off.

One of our own<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm --<br /><br />One of our own

city91 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Rammy Blue said:

Have you edited that mate? No worries, my mind is fuzzy at times too regarding years gone by:)

And you're right, the sending off after the "headbutt on Sagna was a disgrace.

From BBC Sport.

Dirk Kuyt scored an injury-time winner as Liverpool came back from two goals down to beat 10-man Manchester City.

Stephen Ireland lashed in a shot to put City ahead and Javier Garrido curled a 22-yard free-kick into the top corner to extend the home side's lead.

But Fernando Torres sidefooted home and, after City's Pablo Zabaleta was sent off for a tackle on Xabi Alonso, headed in to level for the visitors.

Kuyt dramatically decided the game late on when he slotted in at the far post.

In my 20 odd years of being a ST holder I have not once felt the desire to put a player's name on the back of my many City shirts; but this summer I have put the Argentinian/ManC Bull on one of my shirts - the man epitomises what a professional should be and I am so proud that he play's for God's Own and hope he finishes his top level career with us.

mcfcdaytona said:
In my 20 odd years of being a ST holder I have not once felt the desire to put a player's name on the back of my many City shirts; but this summer I have put the Argentinian/ManC Bull on one of my shirts - the man epitomises what a professional should be and I am so proud that he play's for God's Own and hope he finishes his top level career with us.
Pretty sure he's not up to are standard, dd or bs said so and I'm assuming they're right as they know more than me

andyhinch said:
mcfcdaytona said:
Pretty sure he's not up to are standard, dd or bs said so and I'm assuming they're right as they know more than me

:)

Said it before, and I'll say it again - our best player. Heroic every game.
No if only the rest could sweat blood like he does for the cause..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.