Zabaleta 7 years

bluemoon98

Can't believe there's not a thread already.

7 years ago Zabaleta came and has been transformed into a full blooded, committed rb.

Hopefully he gets back to his form from a few years ago when he gets back into the team when he returns from injury and plays infront of sagna.

Happy 7 years zabman!

d6mcOOV.jpg

He's my favourite player in the current squad, and I would love to see him return to his imperious best (like Kompany, he was some way below his best last season).However, even if he did manage to achieve that, it's impossible to see how Bacary could be left out given his current form.

Bob Dylan was right. Time is like a jet plane, it moves too fast. Zabs will always be a favorite.

Seven years ago Khaldoon publicly announced that our transfer policy was to look to have two world class players for every position.

Sagna's current performances are the proof of the success of that policy.

Zaba recently competed in the Copa America final. If that does not demonstrate world class status I don't know what does.

Seven years ago Khaldoon publicly announced that our transfer policy was to look to have two world class players for every position.

Sagna's current performances are the proof of the success of that policy.

Zaba recently competed in the Copa America final. If that does not demonstrate world class status I don't know what does.
......and a World Cup Final not too long ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.