Zabaleta 7 years

He's improved beyond belief... Remember the red card against the dippers... Now the consummate pro, he'll come good again after some decent rest.

Amazing guy and player. Be nice to see him stay on at the club in some capacity after his playing career (don't reckon his missus would want to stay in Manchester longer though)

How good is it that we've got a group of players that could easily make it at least a decade with us? Zabba, Vinny, Hart, Silva, Yaya and Aguero all look to be with us for a decade or more and earn a testimonial. I know none of them are technically 1 man clubs but they're as good as. It shows we're doing things right when we've got so many world class talents that are more than happy to spend virtually their entire careers with us. Has there ever been a core group of players at one time to stick around for so long? They'll all go down in history as legends.

Amazing guy and player. Be nice to see him stay on at the club in some capacity after his playing career (don't reckon his missus would want to stay in Manchester longer though)

Not when little Asier's playing at Hough End. He'll grow up sounding like a Gallagher, he'd struggle in Argentina!

My favorite as well. It amazes me how many of us favor him the most with the likes of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, etc. around. Only a special player with a massive heart could command such adoration from the fans.

If zabs never pulled on the blue shirt again , he would go down as a legend , hopefully he has a couple of more good seasons left in him , hes lost a little pace , but still an important part of our squad , hope he completes 10 seasons and gets the testimonial he thoroughly deserves

Remember going down to the pub to watch the semi against the shite in 2011. Cock sure rags were telling me how Anderson was going to rip Zab a new one, Asked them if they'd ever really seen the Zabba up close. All cocky and that they were, He was man of match (for me) and dominated the shitty rag scum to the point were ginger fuckin dud tried to take his leg off and got sent off. At end of game they were all in shock at the sheer warrior ability of this legend. Funny, never heard them ever suggest that anyone of their, or anyone else team, could hold a candle to him. One word sums him up. LEGEND.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.