Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Kompany was also a midfielder so what.He played at right back more in Turkey than centre back and is more than a useful replacement.
We dont need someone who is 'useful' we need a top class replacement.

Denayer is a far better centre half and that is where he should be being considered before we lose him to a team that will.

We need to purchase a replacement and hope Maffeo can inherit Sagna's place next year.

We dont need someone who is 'useful' we need a top class replacement.

Denayer is a far better centre half and that is where he should be being considered before we lose him to a team that will.

We need to purchase a replacement and hope Maffeo can inherit Sagna's place next year.
I said he was MORE than a useful replacement.Give the lad some credit and lets see what pans out,as neither of us are privy as to whats been said between both parties.How many times did we as City fans say last year that why the fuck do we keep changing the centre backs around when we had four.We may still have four or even five if Mangala decides he wants to fight for his place,assuming he`s not been told otherwise.

If you read this forum Pablo

Or if you read this forum Sheikh Mansoor

Don't leave Pablo

We've not even said goodbye yet

Me and many other blues who have appreciated all the hard work you've put in over the years will be devastated if you go in these circumstances

We want to show our appreciation for a true City Legend
He could be back next season in the CL, even in the play-off round!

Echo the other sentiments, thanks for everything Pablo and good luck at your new club.

I think if he wants to experience something different while he can, he should. He served us well. My favorite City player ever. I just hope the club is working with him to get something in place for either an ambassador role, or youth coaching if that is something he wants. I want him to always be affiliated with us.

A fine example of how players can improve themselves in adverse circumstances. Gutted he's leaving but it's probably right that he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.