Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

I thought that Zabba, last season, looked like Gary Neville did just before he retired, ie a liability.

But if it was due to carrying injuries as well as fatigue & his new circumstances with having a kid etc, then we should not let him go imo.

However, if the Zabba of last season is the level he is now at, then there is no way imo he should be anywhere near the team & there is no point being sentimental about it, as he would just get humilliated trying to keep up & then dropped, same as happened to Neville. Better for both to part company in those circumstances.

Glad I don't have to decide it.

Sad but inevitable and exactly the right team for both him and us.

While last season wasn't his best......he leaves us on a high along with some irreplaceable and magnificent memories of a warrior and legend.

It's been a pleasure to witness this man wear our shirt,he will always be considered a great and will be welcomed back with a rousing rendition and open arms.

Thank you Zabba and all the very best with the new chapter - Roma are privileged to be such.

I expect Zabba will be feeling pretty emotional when he empties his locker for the last time. I hope the club treat him with the respect he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.