Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

Worst thing that could and may happen is for our r/ship with him to end in tears.

Not sure what your talking about. There's no way on earth that the fans relationship with Zabba may or could end in tears. A few may feel sad when he eventualy departs but if he stays he will give 100% and whether that's good enough or not from a footballing perspective there is no way that the fans would turn on him.

Not sure what your talking about. There's no way on earth that the fans relationship with Zabba may or could end in tears. A few may feel sad when he eventualy departs but if he stays he will give 100% and whether that's good enough or not from a footballing perspective there is no way that the fans would turn on him.

I would hope you're right, but you only have to read the Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany threads to realise that 100% commitment and a love of the club isn't enough to stop some fans from being utter arseholes.

I would hope you're right, but you only have to read the Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany threads to realise that 100% commitment and a love of the club isn't enough to stop some fans from being utter arseholes.

Well said, there are some really shitty fans around our club at the moment.

Well said, there are some really shitty fans around our club at the moment.

A high percentage of people on here arent city fans, they're on the wind up. I wouldn't take much notice, they certainly arent representative of fans as a whole

There's no conceivable universe in which I can imagine fans actually booing Pablo Zabaleta in the stadium. As for people on here, well, there's all sorts, aren't there? It doesn't take much effort to come on here as a neutral or even an enemy and go on the wind-up just for fun. Zab's not beyond criticism, nobody is, he may or may not be good enough at this point (personally, I think people are in a bit of a hurry to write him off, frankly) but every City fan recognizes that this man has blue blood flowing in his Argentinian veins.

A high percentage of people on here arent city fans, they're on the wind up. I wouldn't take much notice, they certainly arent representative of fans as a whole
Yeah thats true there was a 4000 page thread on Balotelli being terrible and wont chant his name and will boo him. But at the games nothing of the sort

Arseholes gonna arsehole.

If it's not one thing, it's another. Zabaleta staying would be nothing but good news. There's nothing that could undo the blood, sweat, tears and trophies he's contributed to the club. Even if he plays one game this season, having a character like that in a squad is a rarity in this age.

Arseholes gonna arsehole.

If it's not one thing, it's another. Zabaleta staying would be nothing but good news. There's nothing that could undo the blood, sweat, tears and trophies he's contributed to the club. Even if he plays one game this season, having a character like that in a squad is a rarity in this age.
I would be delighted if City could find him a job of some description after his player career is over.If we are trying to get more players from South America hows about "South American Ambassador on Behalf of M.C.F.C."

IF he's leaving the club should delay it till after the Sunderland game, name him as a sub and send him on for the last ten minutes to say his farewells.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.