Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

1 season getting used to the prem. 5 outstanding seasons, i think we can forgive him one and if anyone can bring it back it is Zab Man.
epitomises city for me more than every other player.

I remember when Bobby used to play him at left back ahead of Aleks. When Nani and Walcott tore teams a new arsehole. Zabman safely had both in his backpocket, playing out of position mind. His passion and commitment is unrivaled. Plays like a fan PabZab.
See out the last year of his contract and leave with our blessing and legend status,i'm delighted
Totall agree.

and Beer. He does look slim though. Interesting comment about watching video's.

What was the comment about watching videos?

Really hope he can stay injury free and prove a lot of people wrong. Last season was so stop start he never really managed to get his sharpness and timing back. Fingers crossed

What an odd comment. Some people seem weight obsessed on here of late.
Glad he's staying, love the man. A big two fucking fingers up to those on here that had written him off too. Wouldn't fit Peps style, my arse.
What's odd about noting that he's lost some weight. Zaba is one of my all time favourite players.
Sounds like you got out of bed the wrong side mate.

Always knew that Pep wasn't daft. Made up he's getting the chance to prove what many of us always knew. Zabba is a good enough footballer to play for anybody and at 31 is nowhere near finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.