Zabaleta has 'agreed to join West Ham'

Best of luck to Pablo, a legend. The timing is deffo right for all concerned, although if they want to integrate him effectively into their first XI he'll need some young guns alongside him

Will be sad to see him go but if there was a team I would want him to go to then West Ham would be up there, and I hope their fans will get to see some of the quality we've seen from him down the years. I just hope they're in the Premier League next season because there's a very real chance that they might go down.

I think his premature baldness counts against him, he looks in his 40s. Some look at him and think he's past it, yet he is only 32. We are linked with signing Pepe who is 34.

Zab is an intelligent, incredibly committed and flexible player who could play in a number of positions. Pep seems set to sell our most popular and influential players: Hart, Yaya, Zab and possibly VK and Sergio(?)
Give it rest. Zabba was going roma last year but pep told him to stay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.