Zabaleta Out? Right back discussion {merged}

MaineRoadBlue said:
Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.

They are a lot more than a 1 man team. Henderson is greatly improved from last season, Stirling has a lot of pace and Coutinho can be dangerous. Add in Sturridge (when fit), Glen Johnson and Mignolet between the sticks and that's a pretty good nucleus.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:45 pm --<br /><br />
Dakeb said:
NoahCity said:
Dakeb said:
Zabaleta might make the Liverpool match, he trained today, (as did Nastasic and Aguero) and will be assessed tomorrow.
how about Jovetic?

Not heard anything about him. I suspect he will be in the squad if he is over his illness.

We keep talking about Jovetic on the forum as if he's a second coming, yet there is no sign he is in Pellegrini's plans even when fit. Almost never talks about him.

lasereyes said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.

They are a lot more than a 1 man team. Henderson is greatly improved from last season, Stirling has a lot of pace and Coutinho can be dangerous. Add in Sturridge (when fit), Glen Johnson and Mignolet between the sticks and that's a pretty good nucleus.

-- Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:45 pm --

Dakeb said:
NoahCity said:
how about Jovetic?

Not heard anything about him. I suspect he will be in the squad if he is over his illness.

We keep talking about Jovetic on the forum as if he's a second coming, yet there is no sign he is in Pellegrini's plans even when fit. Almost never talks about him.

Zabalata is man of steel our very own super hero he is truly inspirational.

karen7 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Evening all.
Not had chance to catch up today as been busy working however is it true Zabba maybe fit tomorrow?

Rumour has it he has trained and has a late fitness test tomrrow

I'm confident of a result without him, but truly smug if he's on the team sheet.

I really hope he doesn't play unless he is 100%.

Hamstrings are generally something that needs full recovery time of about minimum 2 weeks.

hallstreetblue said:
Well my obvious choice would be James Milner. It would make perfect sense to me. However, I am no engineer and am certainly not THE ENGINEER!
There,s only one EN-GINEER, and thats Pelle, thats Pelle,thats Pelle,thats Pelle!

Manchester City meet the Levellers........i,ll get my coat.

zaba back!!!!!!!!!!! little prayer to jesus(navas) to keep hos hamstring safe this match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.