Zabaleta Out? Right back discussion {merged}

Tony Adcock said:
City Raider said:
Tony Adcock said:
Liverpool will exploit this area of weakness far better than Fulham did today.

Sorry but Clichy is not the solution.

Either Boyata or Milner.

Who plays right back for the reserves btw ? ( when Micah is injured )

yep, suarez spends a lot of time in that area

Not quite sure what Suarez has to do with it....if you don't think Liverpool offer a greater attacking threat than Fulham then fair enough.....I happen to think they do and playing Clichy at right back will cause us big issues.

wtf! i was agreeing with you - suarez DOES spend time in and around right back, running into area

christ

Tony Adcock said:
City Raider said:
Tony Adcock said:
Liverpool will exploit this area of weakness far better than Fulham did today.

Sorry but Clichy is not the solution.

Either Boyata or Milner.

Who plays right back for the reserves btw ? ( when Micah is injured )

Not quite sure what Suarez has to do with it....if you don't think Liverpool offer a greater attacking threat than Fulham then fair enough.....I happen to think they do and playing Clichy at right back will cause us big issues.

What a strange post, he was agreeing with you!

Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year.

Not really. Gerrard and Henderson are both on the top 5 assists charts. Luckily Gerrard is injured.

But they aren't really a one-man team because they function well as a team. They won 3 (including 1-0 over United), drew 1 and lost 1 of their first 5 games without Suarez. Sturridge was scoring a lot.

I see we haven't had a Clichy is naturally right footed post for 7 pages ;-)

Milner is the only option if Zaba is not fit. We can't have one of the EDS lads exposed to a player of Suarez's abilities nor afford to give Liverpool the upper hand by putting another covering player in front of him.

Carver said:
I see we haven't had a Clichy is naturally right footed post for 7 pages ;-)

Milner is the only option if Zaba is not fit. We can't have one of the EDS lads exposed to a player of Suarez's abilities nor afford to give Liverpool the upper hand by putting another covering player in front of him.

@PhilippeAuclair Re. Clichy - hear various commentators mentioning that his right foot is the 'wrong' one. It isn't. He's naturally right-footed.

@PhilippeAuclair Clichy started using his left foot when his father advised him to do so, as he thought a leftie had more chances to get himself noticed.

There you go :)

City Raider said:
Tony Adcock said:
City Raider said:

wtf! i was agreeing with you - suarez DOES spend time in and around right back, running into area

christ

Many apologies City Raider....22.36 on Saturday night after an away win is not a time I should attempt to read posts never mind type replies ! Blame the Guinness !!

Anyway I think we both agree.....

Clichy ain't the solution and Liverpool will look to punish us at right back....

Pray for Zaba to return....

Sorry

Tony Adcock said:
City Raider said:
Tony Adcock said:

christ

Many apologies City Raider....22.36 on Saturday night after an away win is not a time I should attempt to read posts never mind type replies ! Blame the Guinness !!

Anyway I think we both agree.....

Clichy ain't the solution and Liverpool will look to punish us at right back....

Pray for Zaba to return....

Sorry

no worries :)

Well my obvious choice would be James Milner. It would make perfect sense to me. However, I am no engineer and am certainly not THE ENGINEER!

Liverpool are a 1 man team, even more so than Spurs last year. Suarez apart, they are not in our league. Keep Suarez quiet and they will be swept aside like all the rest.

Definitely agree with Milner at RB, however for my money, I bet Zab will be back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.