Zabaleta

I hope we appeal his red card. he did F*ck all wrong! Sagna was putting the head on him but Zabba did nowt, just stood his ground. Ridiculous sending off.
His performance as you mentioned was immense again. he did a better left back job on Walcott than Cole did!

BulgarianPride said:
This guy is immense. Great game from him. Did everything right. Will be missed for the next 3 games. Can chance for a successful appeal?

An honest ref would correct his mistake tonight.

Hope ours is one of the honest ones.

Must appeal this one the boy deserves the support of the club.

Having seen it again it's an absolute disgrace he should get an automatic 3 match ban for Sagna being the aggressor he was just standing his ground.

More than anybody he is the embodiment of watch all players who wear our magnificent shirt should strive for.

bluemoonste said:
Had Walcott in his pocket and then got sent off for not letting some clown head but him !!

Quality performance Zab ... again !!!
and

I may be biased but how the ref saw fit to red card Zab defies logic. Even Andy Gray could not see the logic, I hope we contest the card. Notwithstanding Zab had a great game and after a slow start we defended like kings & deserved the point. Given the other results tonight I am not depressed.
BBlueking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.