Zabaleta

I honestly can't see how the FA/ref could possibly uphold the red if we were to appeal. Strong performance from everyone at the back today.

That card HAS to be rescinded, even my rag mates don't think he did anything wrong!

The man is an animal, so much passion for the game, our best fullback no doubt.

Did anyone see how much of a **** Sagna was on the way off ? Zab out an arm round him and Sagna threw it off in a fucking girly strop. The big mard arse. Zab then put a finger to his temple indicating that Sagna must have a screw loose.

If the red card is not overturned it will tell me once and for all that their is an agenda.
Zabba was immense tonight,the man has watched the club pay big money for two fullbacks and said fuck it i will fight and show you,great pro and a credit to the club.

moomba said:
BulgarianPride said:
This guy is immense. Great game from him. Did everything right. Will be missed for the next 3 games. Can chance for a successful appeal?

An honest ref would correct his mistake tonight.

Hope ours is one of the honest ones.

Moomba you are spot on , the ref must do the right thing and rescind the card to Zab , every commentator on the web are saying the same thing.

I have never been so livid for an unjust sending off in 37 years of following City as I am tonight.

In a way the result is secondary to me which if you know me well is a rarity.

If the ref will not rescind the card we must appeal it and if justice is served it will be overturned.

I know he is an inexperienced ref doing his first "big" game but we all make mistakes and it will be better for him long term to do the right thing once he has seen the incident in the cold light of day.

I truly love the guy and defensively tonight he was sound. But his distribution was atrocious. It must be have been something like 20 passes, one completed.
One of his awry touches forced Nige into a challenge that saw him booked.

The sending-off was a joke. Two yellows should have more than sufficed (although Zab wasnt instigating any of it he didnt exactly turn and jog back to his position did he) although I have to say, in a broad context, I'm glad to see the 'rutting stag' thing finally clamped down on. Does my tits in seeing footballers do this. Either wallop someone or shout your cause without contact. Sticking your head against another player and rubbing foreheads just looks so fucking stupid.

For me, Zab was easily our man of the match tonight. To be playing out of position against two quality opponents in Walcott & Arshavin ahead of both a natural left back (Bridge) and a guy who played in a World Cup quarter final as a left back for Germany (Boateng) tells you all you need to know about how high Mancini rates him. The timing of his tackling was top drawer tonight.
The sending off was a disgrace & hopefully we won't miss him too much if an appeal doesn't get overturned.

blue12 said:
If the red card is not overturned it will tell me once and for all that their is an agenda.
Zabba was immense tonight,the man has watched the club pay big money for two fullbacks and said fuck it i will fight and show you,great pro and a credit to the club.

I never do 'THIS' posts but......... erm

^^^^ THIS haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.