Zabaleta

Best full back at the club!

Had Walcott in his back pocket, knew he'd get beat by pace so give himself a few yards. Should be a nailed on starter for me!

Was never a red either and Sagna is a prick as proved when he rejected his peace offering.

Bollocks of a red card for Zabaleta, Sagna was clearly instigating the head-tussle and deserved to walk for violent conduct. Had Zabaleta gone to ground and wailed like a woman we'd have no card to appeal against. Instead, he stood up like a man and has been penalised for it.

He hasn't got the pace of some of our fullbacks! But sure knows how to stop the players coming at him

Zaba played great tonight was really unlucky and hopefully the FA will look at it and clear him from the red card. IF Zaba would of stayed on the pitch he would of been my man of the match.

At the beginning of the match; I thought he would struggle containing Walcott, but he proved me wrong!!

I've always rated him, and was amazed by his performance today.

The fact that we have both Zabaleta and then Boateng as cover for LB (or as first choice LB in some matches, for solid defensive duties like this game), could be the reason that the club doesn't see a need to add a second LB...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.