Zabaleta

johnny on the spot said:
Bollocks of a red card for Zabaleta, Sagna was clearly instigating the head-tussle and deserved to walk for violent conduct. Had Zabaleta gone to ground and wailed like a woman we'd have no card to appeal against. Instead, he stood up like a man and has been penalised for it.

Spot on Johnny. A few dodgy early yellows set the tone for this wanker of a ref. If that's not rescinded the game is bent yet again

bluemoonste said:
Loved the part where he was nearly doubled over yelling at the team to concentrate and defend ..... not seen that from a city player for some time. He wud run through walls for city & more !

This. Brilliant commitment to the cause, I think I love the guy.

speccybob 8 said:
blue12 said:
If the red card is not overturned it will tell me once and for all that their is an agenda.
Zabba was immense tonight,the man has watched the club pay big money for two fullbacks and said fuck it i will fight and show you,great pro and a credit to the club.

I never do 'THIS' posts but......... erm

^^^^ THIS haha

Seconded - THIS, this is the type of player we need

Outlaw said:
At the beginning of the match; I thought he would struggle containing Walcott, but he proved me wrong!!

I've always rated him, and was amazed by his performance today.

The fact that we have both Zabaleta and then Boateng as cover for LB (or as first choice LB in some matches, for solid defensive duties like this game), could be the reason that the club doesn't see a need to add a second LB...
Says a lot for Bridge though, who was also on the bench ha ha. Two right backs ahead of him to play left back.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Outlaw said:
At the beginning of the match; I thought he would struggle containing Walcott, but he proved me wrong!!

I've always rated him, and was amazed by his performance today.

The fact that we have both Zabaleta and then Boateng as cover for LB (or as first choice LB in some matches, for solid defensive duties like this game), could be the reason that the club doesn't see a need to add a second LB...
Says a lot for Bridge though, who was also on the bench ha ha. Two right backs ahead of him to play left back.

A bridge too far ? ... coat ?

He wasn't great last season and I started to doubt him but fuck me has he proved me wrong! City legend in the making

stony said:
Did anyone see how much of a **** Sagna was on the way off ? Zab out an arm round him and Sagna threw it off in a fucking girly strop. The big mard arse. Zab then put a finger to his temple indicating that Sagna must have a screw loose.
Piss funny. Sagna must have a screw loose to sport that barnet.

edira said:
BulgarianPride said:
This guy is immense. Great game from him. Did everything right. Will be missed for the next 3 games. Can chance for a successful appeal?

What?? here in spain it's only 1 game as much.

Imperial Zabaleta!!

Straight red = 3 games ban.
Two yellows = 1 game ban

It's a disgrace we lose him for such a stupid ref. Did anyone else see, Zaba's forehead and nose when he was leaving? It was red :) Anyone else would of fallen like he's been shot. Zaba is a top pro, needs a raise , if he hasn't got one yet.

There was nothing in De Jong's challenge that you can possibly consider to be a yellow, same thing for Barry's. Ref was useless. There was a scissors like challenge on Tevez that was apparently not worth a warring from the ref. The linesman's was good, but the ref is a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.