Zabaleta?!

dachoosen1 said:
Does anyone think he will leave in the summer? Hes my fav player but his lost his place to micah. Last year he played alot at left back but now that clichy has signed, plus the fact that Savic can cover right back does anyone else get the feeling he might be moved on? Cant see him wanting to go, he seems to love it here but his play time will be limited further this year unless he is used more in midfield?!
Who said he's lost his place to Micah?! I was under the impression that the RB position was both of theirs and over the course of the season they did and will play a similar amount of games. The position was never really his cemented on anyway was it? Top bloke, top player. He can also do a job in other positions when players are injured or suspended. Invaluable to the team!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
To be fair this guy won the lottery with Kompany, prob both saw us as a stepping stone to a better club and then BOOM 2 months after they join we are no longer a stepping stone

We already had the money when NDJ and Kompany signed.

lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
To be fair this guy won the lottery with Kompany, prob both saw us as a stepping stone to a better club and then BOOM 2 months after they join we are no longer a stepping stone

No we didnt Kompany signed before!!
And when did i say anything about NDJ

BoyBlue_1985 said:
lancs blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No we didnt Kompany signed before!!
And when did i say anything about NDJ

Ignore me, I should've stayed in bed! ;-)

Zabs is a true favourite of mine and what a bloody top notch professional he is. I would be pissed off if we sell him, he is a perfect squad player who gives his all and will play pretty much anywhere.

When he is rested/replaced even after a good solid performance the guy DOSEN'T FUCKING MOAN. He learnt our lingo and seems to be a happy lad who gets on with the rest of the players. I hope/think he will start around 30 games next season with a good chance of medals so why would he want to leave?

LOVE YA ZABS

I dont understand this? why do we have tihs debate? Zableta will not be sold, you know it, i know it, Mancini knows it, the entire world knows it.

zeven said:
I dont understand this? why do we have tihs debate? Zableta will not be sold, you know it, i know it, Mancini knows it, the entire world knows it.

Well wtf is going on with SSN....
Says we've sold Zabelata?
Got to be a mistake?

Cully said:
zeven said:

Well wtf is going on with SSN....
Says we've sold Zabelata?
Got to be a mistake?
no chance that would happen!!!!!

zeven said:

Especially not for the same amount we paid for him, when he is twice the player he was when he arrived

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.