Zabaleta?!

Cully said:
zeven said:
I dont understand this? why do we have tihs debate? Zableta will not be sold, you know it, i know it, Mancini knows it, the entire world knows it.

Well wtf is going on with SSN....
Says we've sold Zabelata?
Got to be a mistake?
You are misreading the SSN chart. The players on their list have been linked with being sold. It doesnt mean they have been sold. I think someone in the City hierarchy may be thinking of selling him?
I for one hope we keep him. I agree with all the positive comments above. He is the ultimate professional and he is loved at City.

x250.jpg

no way is this man leaving

Contract extension this week (+1 year making it run until 2015), verbally agreed according to Duncan Castles (The National) who seems to know his stuff.

Plain Speaking said:
Cully said:
zeven said:
I dont understand this? why do we have tihs debate? Zableta will not be sold, you know it, i know it, Mancini knows it, the entire world knows it.

Well wtf is going on with SSN....
Says we've sold Zabelata?
Got to be a mistake?
You are misreading the SSN chart. The players on their list have been linked with being sold. It doesnt mean they have been sold. I think someone in the City hierarchy may be thinking of selling him?
I for one hope we keep him. I agree with all the positive comments above. He is the ultimate professional and he is loved at City.

I don't think anybody at City is thiking of selling him. If he is linked with being sold, it is probably because some flop dick journo read some flop dicks post on here.

Zabaleta deserves wages at least on par if not more than Tevez for what he has done for this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.