Zabaleta?!

£6.5m is what we paid for him and he's much more accomplished now.

Unless he demands first team football every week (don't see him as the type) this is a non-starter. I hope he, De Jong, and Kompany are City lifers - the signs are there.

mrt4919 said:
Certain players fall in love with the club and the club falls in love with them.
Zabeleta is one of the chosen

says everything about pablo zabaleta for me

I'm sure thats an old/rehashed article,the 6.5m bid was posted on here a while back.

In the context of the price of a player such as Zab with 12 months left,then yes,that amount is about right,however,under his current contract i'd want at least 10m......

Maybe he would be open to such a move though,i doubt he will be first choice unless Micah continues to have his regular fitness issues and he is too good and has too much competitiveness to be sat on any ones bench.He'd be a big loss but i can't say i'd blame him if he sought such a move.

FantasyIreland said:
I'm sure thats an old/rehashed article,the 6.5m bid was posted on here a while back.

In the context of the price of a player such as Zab with 12 months left,then yes,that amount is about right,however,under his current contract i'd want at least 10m......

Maybe he would be open to such a move though,i doubt he will be first choice unless Micah continues to have his regular fitness issues and he is too good and has too much competitiveness to be sat on any ones bench.He'd be a big loss but i can't say i'd blame him if he sought such a move.

spot on tbh, he is too good for anyones bench, until micah returned to form, he was by far the best full back in the club

Every great team needs players like Zaba, and I think he's content with his life and role at the football club.

If he wanted to move he'd do so with my best wishes, but I don't think we should underestimate his value to the club just because he couldn't rightly claim to be our best player in any one position.

dref619 said:
on twitter

Duncan Castles
Roma present offer for Pablo Zabaleta, who is in final year of contract at Manchester City

will literally cry like a baby if we sell zaba
this guy chats so much shit its untrue can't even get basic facts right ,to be honest i dont know why i'm still following him?!

dref619 said:
FantasyIreland said:

spot on tbh, he is too good for anyones bench, until micah returned to form, he was by far the best full back in the club

Agree with the sentiment of both these statements. Zabba, if he wanted to be, could be more than just a tremendous asset to have on the bench or a valuable utility player for City; he could be a first team player for many a top flight club. For this reason, if he ever chose to leave us for first team football elsewhere, I would wholeheartedly give him my unreserved blessing and goodwill for the future.

I'd be utterly gutted if he left; but he also deserves regular game time, if he desires it.

Can this thread not be closed please cause zaba is immense and not leaving our club we love him and he loves the club end of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.