Zabaleta?!

I know he sometimes gets a bit of stick on here; but Guilleme Ballague off the Spanish Football Show on Sky said this about Zabs just before we signed him.

"Argentinian defenders - every Premiersip side should have one".

Never a truer word !

Bit of stick?

I thought he was one of the most loved players we have at the moment, he's a versatile, well motivated and great defender.

Fuck selling him, would want £20 million if Richards was apparently going for that.

Sometimes he is awful but sometimes he is amazing. He has real heart and I hope he's always in the squad. We need his passion. Plus if I'm not crazy I think he's improving as a player too.

Wonder if he'll cover for NDJ often this year?

no way, top player. mancini would never sell him anyway because he's far too versatile (can play LB, RB, midfield, and even on the wings apparently).

not to mention he gives his 100% each and every game he plays. he's the perfect cover player. any club in the world would have him on their team (would walk into most premiership clubs first teams and be a massive bench player for any other team in the world).

if zaba left, he could never be replaced! he plays rb, lb, dm, cm, anywhere we ask! hes a true blue and will never leave, he knows hes the utility man of the squad, an integral part of our squad! viva zabaleta!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.