Zabba's interview...

He's a really good guy, spent quite a while talking to him at the end of last season and even though me and my mate had been on it all day and probably not making much sense (especially with me trying out my very bad spanish,) he chatted with us and came across as a friendly, genuine guy.

top guy. also remember the equaliser against Blackburn last season when he went up to Hughes to hug him. very respectful dude

He is a real leader.
zabaletax.jpg

Pablo is quality, the guy is my favourite City player by far at the minute. Always gives 100% and has got to be the first choice RB this season.

Fully committed and will be the right back no problem, apart from his attitude he also

- played a major part in acquiring Carlos

- is a big friend of Messi and he will be key in any bid for him, they were best mates when Zab at Espanyol

a top man off the pitch too............

It was the Wigan home match that did it for me with Zab. I hadnt seen that level of commitment in a long time. Its still the best game ive seen him play, will never forget the time he tackled someone with his face because he couldnt get any other body part there in time. And still won the ball.

Legend.

markbmcfc said:
It was the Wigan home match that did it for me with Zab. I hadnt seen that level of commitment in a long time. Its still the best game ive seen him play, will never forget the time he tackled someone with his face because he couldnt get any other body part there in time. And still won the ball.

Legend.

I was there for that game and he dragged us over the line kicking and screaming. After Dunne had a brainfart and got the line, Zabba really stood up in the middle of the pitch and battered Wigan.

A no nonsense, 100 percenter, you gotta love him.. Fabulous business by Hughesie

I almost had a tear in my eye at the final whistle of that Wigan game. We've had many players over the years that have given 100% for the cause, but Zab took it to a whole new level that day. I've never seen anything like it. Blocking shots with his bollocks, tackling with his face, it was unreal. Whatever body part was easiest to put in the way of the ball, he put it there, no mater how much he knew it was going to hurt. The guy is an absolute legend in the making. I pray to god Hughes picks him ahead of Micah.

i loved Corluka , this guys the antithesus of him ,shows what i know about football ,quality footballer quality guy

For me if Zab is not RB against Blackburn (injury aside) it says a lot about Hughes, nothing good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.