Zabba's interview...

halpo123 said:
i loved Corluka , this guys the antithesus of him ,shows what i know about football ,quality footballer quality guy

i was the same, i loved Corluka, but Zabba dumps on him..

wrenie72 said:
What is OS as I would not mind trying to catch the interview?

horse.jpg

markbmcfc said:
Bossman Blue said:
For me if Zab is not RB against Blackburn (injury aside) it says a lot about Hughes, nothing good.

Hmm, when it was Hughes that signed him in the first place?

I think that Hughes likes Zab, no problem with that. Unfortunately because Hughes has a fixation about defensive midfield and likes to have back up there he has in the past given the RB to some other player and left Zab on the bench as back up for de Jong or Kompany. To me this wastes the best RB we have at the club.

So I see it as a tactical flaw if the manager does not play him from the start.

Bossman Blue said:
markbmcfc said:
Hmm, when it was Hughes that signed him in the first place?

I think that Hughes likes Zab, no problem with that. Unfortunately because Hughes has a fixation about defensive midfield and likes to have back up there he has in the past given the RB to some other player and left Zab on the bench as back up for de Jong or Kompany. To me this wastes the best RB we have at the club.

I see your point, but have a different view. Against Blackburn, who are likely to hoof it up front all the time, I'd have Richards at right back. If Zabba is there, Big Fat Sam could tell his team to put the big man against Zabba and hoof it up to him looking for the knock downs, Zabba doesnt have the leap or ability in the air and would struggle against that tactic.

Wolves at home however, Zab all the way.

markbmcfc said:
Bossman Blue said:

I see your point, but have a different view. Against Blackburn, who are likely to hoof it up front all the time, I'd have Richards at right back. If Zabba is there, Big Fat Sam could tell his team to put the big man against Zabba and hoof it up to him looking for the knock downs, Zabba doesnt have the leap or ability in the air and would struggle against that tactic.

Wolves at home however, Zab all the way.

Let them knock it up high. If its away from the CB in Zab's RB position a good RB just waits for the nockdown and takes the ball. Robbie does this quite well for a forward. He knows he will not out jump the defender so he looks to see where the knockdown is likely to go then takes up a position to steal the ball. It does not always work for him but for Robbie and other short players its a good tactic.

sam the drummer said:
nickson71 said:
Likewise

and it would do his international hopes any harm either
Whos Argentina's right back? Is it Zanetii from Inter, hes pretty dam good

it is Zanetti but he's no spring chicken I think he had his 36th birthday a couple of days ago so it won't be long before the RB spot in the Argentina squad is up for grabs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.