Zabba's interview...

I love Zabs commitment and the fight he shows, like a little bulldog.

However this season I really would like to see Micah develop into his full potential and get into the England squad for SA next year. I cannot decide who I want to see at right back. But going off performances Its has to be Pab

To the Macarena tune

Oh Zabaleta Zabaleta Zabaleta,
We signed Corluka but we should have known better.
Oh Zabaleta Zabaleta Zabaleta,
Eeeeeeeeey Zabaleta!

whalley ranger said:
Ok.... (small cough)...song for Zab...
(to the tune of 'Rosetta', are you better etc.)
Zabaleta just gets better
he will run, run, run
run, run, run,
run, run, run,
(repeat)

You have to know the tune,....

coat?

I luv zab

Dont know the tune mate but thought of another..

To the tune of that 'put your hands up for detroit tune'

put your hands up,
put your hands up,
put your hands up for pab zab...
...he loves man city!
duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh..

think it would look good with everyone with hands up in the air bouncing like them mad hamburg fans.

markbmcfc said:
It was the Wigan home match that did it for me with Zab. I hadnt seen that level of commitment in a long time. Its still the best game ive seen him play, will never forget the time he tackled someone with his face because he couldnt get any other body part there in time. And still won the ball.

Legend.

that was one of my favourite ever performances by a City player. He was absolutely immense that day. He was everywhere!

halpo123 said:
i loved Corluka , this guys the antithesus of him ,shows what i know about football ,quality footballer quality guy

That's excatly how I feel!!

Pab zab is a no nonsense get stuck in bulldog...Hughes knew axcactly what he was getting when he bought him.

And im sooooooooooooooo glad he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.