Zagreb fans behaviour

crotian will never be a mixed nation..why should it be ? japan also isnt one...40 years about western `? the true is western is 40 years behind own level...cool story that your son can understand croaian songs... i think he can not diference between rasist and patriotic...
Monkey chants are the same in any language.

crotian will never be a mixed nation..why should it be ? japan also isnt one...40 years about western `? the true is western is 40 years behind own level...cool story that your son can understand croaian songs... i think he can not diference between rasist and patriotic...

Maybe his son can't understand but I certainly do.

You are the member of the ultras group who made their club fined 3 times only this year for singing racist songs and calling to hang Serbs on trees.

Here is the latest one for the game vs Rijeka and there was other same fine for the game vs Slaven Belupo, while you were also fined for unappropriated chanting for game vs Pula though I am not sure what the chant was.

https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/h...-rijeko-kaznjen-s-40-tisuca-kuna/2117295.aspx

You're not just hooligans, you're fascist group that regularly call for killing people because of their nationality and your members had 3 incidents only in last 3-4 months where you physically attacked and injured several people just because they are Serbs. Water polo players from Belgrade and in two situations Croatian citizens of Serb nationality. You're not either helping your great football club, you've made it a hostage of your group, they paid hundred of thousands of euros for all the shit you caused down the years, all that while being in shit financial situations in times when Dinamo dominate the league. 2-3 years ago you drew swastika on the pitch of your stadium hours before World Cup qualifying game that made your national team play few games without fans.

You are brain deads and if you thought you are going to find people who think you are tough guys like you maybe do writing on some idiotic ultras forums from Poland or Germany, then you couldn't be more wrong. English fans and society moved on from that bullshit and now it's football is enough safe to bring your kids to the game without fearing some idiot will throw something to kill him there.

You're bringing your club to the shame and this it's famous history:
https://www.jutarnji.hr/arhiva/b.-d...-pavelicevu-ligu-i-vicite-ajmo-ustase/923978/

You guys can use Google translate to read that article, but if not, his club refused to play Italian fascist league, many of it's players went to fight fascists (just as complete first team of their city rival club who had most of their players killed and never became a force again) and in 1944 played a game against military selection of United Kingdom in then liberated Italian Bari. That UK team had several pre-war Premier League players, including City's Jimmy Rudd.

Last edited:
The Poznan was brilliant. It looked great, got everyone laughing and involved and wound other fans up. Of course they then started doing it to us if they beat us. The only thing is if it was still being done, after the Watford game and eight goals most of us would now be dead lol.

the Poznan for ever, all ideas start somewhere then get made successful

The thread is getting a bit political but some interesting history brought up.

A question though, had Zagreb got their arses out of their own half of the pitch ( which they did showed signs of when city scored ) and scored a goal, what percentage of their fans would have actually noticed ?

Im a massive fan of loud & passionate support, some good noise came from the away fans Tuesday night, but it felt to far away from the actual game.

This is what some Europeans think of us, not a lot of love lost really.

You can buy a team, a dream, and a title, but you can't buy a crowd, or a party. Manchester City's ground on European nights seems to contain as much spirit as Napoleon's retreat from Moscow.

Either the City fans from Maine Road have become dispossessed, or Roy Keane's Prawn Sandwich Brigade now occupy the joint.

Fans of City have quickly become spoiled. It is quite astonishing to accept that the City's fans can't take to a match with a side such as AS Roma.

It seems that they turn up, expect to be entertained and expect their players to win because they are the wealthiest club in the world.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/all-spo...s-manchester-city-fans_sto4706613/story.shtml

Yeah I tend to agree with most of that! We all know English grounds have become sanitised in recent years. When they rock, they rock, but all too often the atmosphere is poor

Yeah I tend to agree with most of that! We all know English grounds have become sanitised in recent years. When they rock, they rock, but all too often the atmosphere is poor
It was written by someone called Desmond Kane. Doesn't sound very European to me.

"bosnian" ( in past croatian guy ) dont lie here.. croatian rasism bla bla.. say a guy from bosnia ... where islamists can do what they want.. youe "rightwing" party in in croatia HDZ ist EU asslicker and middle right/conservative.. its like torries are cdu in germany,, called conservatives... plenkovic is true " europian " which do all what bruessel expect. you should care more about your bosnia .. the bosnian party SDA is not like CDU; TORRIES or HDZ.... its 100 $ copy of turkish AKP.. by the way , way you bosniaks love erdogan while 50 % of turks hate him.... you facebook side " bosnajci" is the most hatefull facebook site.. on one of the biggest, probaly biggest bosnian whre we can read every day how evel are serbs and croats... bosnjaci is 100 % a SDA page ......

Read that in a Borat styleee.

Still non the wiser.

It was written by someone called Desmond Kane. Doesn't sound very European to me.

Yep. As much as continental fans bemoan English football atmospheres in general, that's just a hatchet job on City fans while blowing smoke up the arses of United and Liverpool fans for allegedly always having great atmospheres at their European matches. Which is bullshit of course.

The article is also over 5 years old. Now don't get me wrong, I was at that Roma game and the atmosphere and attendance wasn't great - around 37,000 were there IIRC - but that's still more than United, Liverpool, and Chelsea have had for some of their CL group games down the years. It's also around 15,000 more than Barcelona got for a CL group game against Shakthar at the Nou Camp in Pep's inaugural treble winning season as Barca manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.