Zaha

Watched all the game today and he was just like a bull in a China shop.Head down keep running and see where it takes me.
Has pace and showed glimpses,but for me,still a novice and think the Rags have been taken to the cleaners paying that much.

Seen him a few times this last season and he has never massively impressed me. Since the scum announced his signing sky have been very quick to put a highlight reel together at half / full time to big him up, whenever palace have been on.

DT82 said:
Seen him a few times this last season and he has never massively impressed me. Since the scum announced his signing sky have been very quick to put a highlight reel together at half / full time to big him up, whenever palace have been on.
They have to make sure the plastics buy some shirts after all :P

He's very skillful and incredibly quick, but lacks an end product. He often likes to get into a crossing position and then turn back on himself to try and beat the defender just one more time.

Sort of like:
ronaldo_cristiano_mufc_profile_2005.jpg

within weeks he will be a " much better player ,now hes at old trafford" , he will get the obligatory stack full of international caps and will soon be player, young player of the year, .. sure as eggs are eggs this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.