Zaha

rossie said:
within weeks he will be a " much better player ,now hes at old trafford" , he will get the obligatory stack full of international caps and will soon be player, young player of the year, .. sure as eggs are eggs this

You seem to be under the illusion that he can run lots and score one goal, not everyone has the kind of skills Welbeck displayed last season.

MadchesterCity said:
Scum bag rag who will be loaned back to Palace, best we can hope for him is serious knee injuries and a life on United wage bill

wishing injury on other players only leads to that bad karma coming back our way re: injuries.

Let's just hope for a high bust potential. People were raving about him today but his final ball was nothing short of horrendous. Fast, full of tricks, but did absolutely nothing when trying to pass, cross, or shoot.

5-7m player if he chose to play for Ivory Coast instead of England.

So we have a very young man, who is down to Earth humble and a nice guy. He gets a move to the champions of England and takes it. Yet he still does everything in his power to take his old club up. Spends every ounce of energy to get the club back to the Premiership, though he has his dream move and people are hating him for it and wondering why the Palace fans love him? Zaha this season is the difference between us finishing mid table and going up.

As for those saying he had no end product yesterday. He set up Philips for a one one one with a beautiful long range pass and set up Wilbraham with a delightful pass. You point to any other attacking player, who set up clear cut chances like he did? He did this despite being double and some times triple marked.

He is raw and if Ferguson was still at United I would have no doubt of him becoming a star there. Still even as things go I think he will remain a top player for a title challenging club for most of his career.

i must admit he does look good, but i wont form a full opinion till he's playing for the rags and still doing so well away at stoke mid december

One minute a 'world beater', the next a 'panel beater', he'll delight and frustrate in equal measures I think, be interesting to see how he does next season.

Oh and anyone who thinks the media wankfest didn't go into over-drive once united were interested need to pull their heads out of the sand lmao.

Dirty Harry said:
One minute a 'world beater', the next a 'panel beater', he'll delight and frustrate in equal measures I think, be interesting to see how he does next season.

Oh and anyone who thinks the media wankfest didn't go into over-drive once united were interested need to pull their heads out of the sand lmao.

Yes anyone can see that and he has coped with pressure very well. He is still a kid. Kids are infuriating. If he was a 28 year old player in his prime things would be different. Yes he is over hyped, because United are interested, but he was still the best player in the Championship and a hot prospect. I don't expect much of him until the season after.

supercrystal7 said:
Dirty Harry said:

Yes anyone can see that and he has coped with pressure very well. He is still a kid. Kids are infuriating. If he was a 28 year old player in his prime things would be different. Yes he is over hyped, because United are interested, but he was still the best player in the Championship and a hot prospect. I don't expect much of him until the season after.
Tom Ince would rightfully argue that.

pudge said:
supercrystal7 said:
Dirty Harry said:

Tom Ince would rightfully argue that.

I doubt that. Tom Ince never got anywhere near the attention that Zaha did. Zaha is double and sometimes triple marked virtually every game. Even before he signed for United most managers were calling him the best in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.