Zebra finance for season tickets

Danny St.helens CTID said:
any other blues had much joy with it?

bit worried as dont want black mark against me name when knowing my fooking luck they say no!

fcuk it its worth a few black marks to watch city!!
I;ve not re-newed....yet....wifes lost her job and I;m right upto limit,,shit this is giving me ideas,been on a real downer last 2 months.i need a pick me up,even if it drops me like a brick later on..LOL

tarnats left peg

withut sounding a bit personal mate, would they find it easy to accpet you though? if u get what i mean?

Just apply mate, no one will be able tell you if you will get accepted or not. You should be fine though you aint borrowing a huge amount.

whats acceptance like? i mean they really harsh? or any one found it easy with credit not perfect, i duno if mine is you see as hardly had any credit in my shortish life lol
My credit rating is so poor it's untrue but they have accepted me. I get refused everywhere!! Got a feeling the club is involved seeing as the application form which was in the Bolton programme asked for it to be sent to Eastlands guessing they use your ticket history to see if you are capable of making the payments.

tarnats left peg

withut sounding a bit personal mate, would they find it easy to accpet you though? if u get what i mean?

im not to sure how good my credit history is, but its not really a massive amount of money to borrow so i don't think you should have to much problem

You'll get zebra credit providin' you've got a job ....... if you haven't forget it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.