Zinchenko the new Zabba?

the problem with the statement is that for 2 maybe 3 seasons Zabba was the best full back in the league. Oleks defo not that
Being a cult hero is not necessarily about the player's technical ability. Look at Goater; was he a doppelganger for Ronaldinho? Of course not. He trapped the ball further than I can kick it. But he gave his all when he was out on the pitch. Fans will forgive quite a lot if a player is seen to be trying his hardest.

Ohhh Aleks Zinchenko,
He is the fxcking man,
He is a Ukrainian,
He's (much) harder than Varane,
He plays in blue and white, for Guardiola's men,
And when we win the Champions League,
We'll sing this song again!

Chop off his hair and that new Spanish guy we are signing from Brighton looks like Zabaleta's younger brother. He plays in a similar style too.
Cucurella. Barcelona native, La Masia graduate. Played for the Barça B team but loaned out by the main team. Capped one time each for Spain and Catalonia

We've had a positive relationship with Brighton/Bloom in the past so I recon we have an advantage over Chelski who are also after him. Supposedly we're offering McAtee or another youngster to go the other way to sweeten the pot.

I'm sure Cucurella could naturally choose to work under Pep rather than Tuchel given his roots

Being a cult hero is not necessarily about the player's technical ability. Look at Goater; was he a doppelganger for Ronaldinho? Of course not. He trapped the ball further than I can kick it. But he gave his all when he was out on the pitch. Fans will forgive quite a lot if a player is seen to be trying his hardest.

Morrison for me encapsulates that ethos in spades.

280006_1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.