Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityCTID said:
kass_best said:
In a recent interview, saturday i think, Zlatan said something vague.... Not easy to translate becuase his way to speak about it, but I can try...

on a queastion about the interest from Real and City...

anything can be tempting.
But as long you dont have it in black and white... *pause*
You can always fantazise and dream but if its not concrete,
it´s nothing to fantazise about.

------
Well to me, and not only this text, but the whole clip of the interview is saying he wants out of Milan. But if he want to play for City or Real. Well, Ibrahimovic is a winner. He wants to win, in Milan he wont win CL but he probably thinks his chances with City or Real are greater (+ league titel). And thats what he wants to do, win.
do you have the link of the interview?

2.47 in...
http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sverige/tv-zlatan-talar-ut-om-city-och-real-drommer-och-fantiserar/

Nice video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mvmOTYI6Ds[/youtube]

Would be great to see him in City next year.

its yes, yes and yes for me! he is a class act - lets move Tevez to them and we can have Ibrahimovic - trust the boss on this one!!!!

richards30 said:
hasnt tolm already said we`re not in for ibra!!

Tolm and Danamy don't get it right all the time, Tolm has admitted that himself.

richards30 said:
Seosa said:
richards30 said:
hasnt tolm already said we`re not in for ibra!!

Tolm and Danamy don't get it right all the time, Tolm has admitted that himself.
that was the one time he was very insistent mate.

*sighs*

I think Tolmie has contacts(well better ones than Danamy) but he won't get everything right(for instance Sanchez and Hazard)

Kun Aguero said:
richards30 said:
Seosa said:
that was the one time he was very insistent mate.

*sighs*

I think Tolmie has contacts(well better ones than Danamy) but he won't get everything right(for instance Sanchez and Hazard)

Exactly, same with Danamy and Redknapp for the England job.

Ibra WAS a terrific player, for sure. But a 31-ish year old player signed arround 25M/30M isn't a good deal.
If it was for a free loan or a 10M/15M deal, it would be another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.