Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
richards30 said:
Seosa said:
Tolm and Danamy don't get it right all the time, Tolm has admitted that himself.
that was the one time he was very insistent mate.

*sighs*

I think Tolmie has contacts(well better ones than Danamy) but he won't get everything right(for instance Sanchez and Hazard)

He never said Hazard had joined. Said they offered contract. Chelsea came in after winning CL and turned hi head with big money

Seosa said:
Kun Aguero said:
richards30 said:
that was the one time he was very insistent mate.

*sighs*

I think Tolmie has contacts(well better ones than Danamy) but he won't get everything right(for instance Sanchez and Hazard)

Exactly, same with Danamy and Redknapp for the England job.

I agree and anything can change at an instant ala Sanchez, Hazard and Redknapp.

I was given the Redknapp info with regards the activity behind the scenes of both Levy and Redknapp both acting as if he wouldn't be about next season and that hasn't changed, the info was premature (obviously) that it was because he was getting the England job, but we'll see during the summer.

This is one reason why i don't gamble with the info i'm given and i'd advise others not to either, i'm happy to give some snippets of info when i receive it, as is Tolmie but to take it as concrete and it's definitely happening is naive to say the least.

I accept i post to be shot down if things don't happen and that comes with the territory, but until i get miffed about it i'll continue, how others take that info is out of my hands i'm afraid.

ZZmaestro said:
Ibra WAS a terrific player, for sure. But a 31-ish year old player signed arround 25M/30M isn't a good deal.

He still IS a terrific player, last season he looked better than ever. But I agree on the age issue, it isn't in line with our transfer policy which is buying young players. Milan would want top dollar for him to reinvest and there's no way I can see the club paying big money for a player into his 30s.

Danamy said:
Seosa said:
Kun Aguero said:
*sighs*

I was given the Redknapp info with regards the activity behind the scenes of both Levy and Redknapp both acting as if he wouldn't be about next season and that hasn't changed, the info was premature (obviously) that it was because he was getting the England job, but we'll see during the summer.

This is one reason why i don't gamble with the info i'm given and i'd advise others not to either, i'm happy to give some snippets of info when i receive it, as is Tolmie but to take it as concrete and it's definitely happening is naive to say the least.

I accept i post to be shot down if things don't happen and that comes with the territory, but until i get miffed about it i'll continue, how others take that info is out of my hands i'm afraid.

I think most of us can live with this Dan. Much better to get some informed snippets from the likes of yourself and Tolmie than reading the shite we call for newspapers these days!

As a an inrafan i followed him from club to club. Personally i hope he stays in milan as i love the team but if he isent happy with the progress i guess he would want to transfer. Id like to c how he would do in england, would be very intersting. Some would argue he would struggle with the pace. Personally i think its not a huge issue at city as from what ive seen u play more possesion game anyways. He would finally be able to use his full strenght w/o beeing called for fk all the times wich would be a nice change.

Most know he is a solid goalscorer but his greatness imo is his wide skillset. The goals are great but not many strikers combine goals n vision with brut strenght like he does.

Some v nice assists for those who mainly saw his goals..

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=SE#/watch?v=_7wRBYFks3s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... 7wRBYFks3s</a>

Danamy said:
Seosa said:
Kun Aguero said:
*sighs*

Exactly, I'm one of yours and Tolmie's biggest advocates but like you've both said, somtimes info is sketchy or can turn at the drop of a hat.

I heard last week from a decent Swedish source that we are in for Ibra, I implied as such earlier in this thread.

Fuck knows whether it will happen but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, he's a great player.

Forget about the age side of things, we can't have all our players being young, to do well in the Chumps you need some senior experience hence our interest in players like RVP and Ibra.

Sure we won't sign both though.

Rammy Blue said:
I heard last week from a decent Swedish source that we are in for Ibra, I implied as such earlier in this thread.

Fuck knows whether it will happen but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, he's a great player.

Forget about the age side of things, we can't have all our players being young, to do well in the Chumps you need some senior experience hence our interest in players like RVP and Ibra.

Sure we won't sign both though.

How solid is this info?

ZZmaestro said:
Ibra WAS a terrific player, for sure. But a 31-ish year old player signed arround 25M/30M isn't a good deal.
If it was for a free loan or a 10M/15M deal, it would be another story.

I agree for most part with your post. 31 year old is a risk, when we are talking big money. 25 M probably... But Id take that. (and yes, I really really want to se how Zlatan would stand in the PL, either at City or another club but Im not a fanboy).

The thing I dont agree on, "WAS".... was what? He´d scored more goals this season than in any other in his whole career and in "less" games than his previous record.

Actually, he´d scored nearly twice as much this season than what he normally do in a season, except his second best season when he also won the Italian goalscoring titel. How does that translate to WAS a terrific player? Have you checked your facts before you make up your opinion?

Its like when he was talking about his years before Italy, he liked to show off, and in Italy the learned him to focus on scoring and not playing a game for the fans and perform a good show... Maybe he dont play as brilliant or entertain as much anymore, but atleast he scores. And thats what you need to do, to win...

and yes he could still be a big flop but I have though for some years that he would be perfect and until this season when we won PL, the missing piece in our games to really have that success we all wanted...

edit.. and yes, I did exaggerate what you menat in your post... sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.