Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swales lives said:
We don't need that lanky tosser. We just don't need him - he's pretty shit really. I don't think we need him. Well he's not totally shit... but I still don't think we need him. Naaaaaaah, not for me.

We don't 'need' any strikers,however,we can improve on them.

FantasyIreland said:
Plain Speaking said:
FantasyIreland said:
A lesson in centre forward play tonight.

Great movement,industrious,strong,dangerous,brave and clinical.

Every time he was on the ball you knew something could happen,brilliant.
Ahem... great talent but certainly not "industrious", he would make even Balo look "hard working".

Personally, I wouldnt mind him here, he has incredible skill but I fear the "anti-City" British media would give him a very hard time.

3 concerns:
1. If the club can strike a good deal regarding fee and wages with FFP in mind.
2. Ibra is prepared to receive a press slating many weeks with enough self confidence to let his performances remain uneffected.
3. He unconditionally accepts Mancini's authority and doesnt disrupt the dressing room even if he doesnt get his own way.

Well he certainly put himself about tonight,he was knocking Ukranians around for fun,real old school centre forward play,they couldn't handle his power and technique - love it.
He ambles around most of the game with occasional bursts of effort.
I appreciate his skill, some of his touches are majestic. However I also think he will frustrate many English fans and media who like the Scott Parker English style of "never stop grafting." I think he could become a legend but IMO his "lay back" style will attract some criticism in this country.

cool cat said:
Murph said:
cool cat said:
Why perfect for the Prem?

He will be 31 a couple of months into the season.

Wages 200k a week? 4 year contract?

£40M in wages + transfer fee.

£65M+ for guy who's almost 31, seriously???[/quote

Big strong , technique is awesome .
His goal scoring record is good .
Won endless amounts of league titles wherever he's played.
Knows how to play under pressure for top big clubs .
He sets himself the highest standards .
I think you should invest some time in watching what he brings to a side .

I've seen him play plenty of times, and more often than not he's been poor, unless playing in Italy.

He was a failure in Spain, that's why Barca got rid.

He's suited to Italy and Italian football, think it would be a huge gamble to bring him to England at his age.

You really want to spunk £65M in wages and fee on a guy who's 31 this year?

Utter madness IMO. So what he had a good game tonight, Sheva scored 2 as well, maybe we should pair em up next season "shakes head"

I don't think we should pay £65m for him I'm not too sure where that figure has come from .

I imagine he'd want a 4 year contract, 3 at the minimum. 200K+ a week, plus transfer fee, signing on/agent fees, do the maths.

BTW, i mentioned Sheva because he'd been a huge hit in Italy, came to England and flopped. No doubt Chelsea fans thought they were signing a great player.

ZI, way to much of a gamble at his age/money.

Murph said:
cool cat said:
Murph said:
I've seen him play plenty of times, and more often than not he's been poor, unless playing in Italy.

He's suited to Italy and Italian football, think it would be a huge gamble to bring him to England at his age.

Utter madness IMO. So what he had a good game tonight, Sheva scored 2 as well, maybe we should pair em up next season "shakes head"

I don't think we should pay £65m for him I'm not too sure where that figure has come from .

I imagine he'd want a 4 year contract, 3 at the minimum. 200K+ a week, plus transfer fee, signing on/agent fees, do the maths.
And he'd win trophies and get City out of Champions League Grp. Players like him are worth their weight in gold. Pipedream though. Can't see Milan selling him

Murph said:
cool cat said:
Murph said:

Like I said we'd have to make room for him therefore selling a striker .
If you cannot see the qualities in Zlatan and you have watched him as many times as you say then you have zero football knowledge .

cool cat said:
Murph said:
cool cat said:

If you cannot see the qualities in Zlatan and you have watched him as many times as you say then you have zero football knowledge .

I've forgot more than you know.

Murph said:
cool cat said:
Murph said:

Ignorant prick without a clue ..

Marvin said:
And he'd win trophies and get City out of Champions League Grp. Players like him are worth their weight in gold. Pipedream though. Can't see Milan selling him

You trying to say we can't win trophies in the future and get out of CL group without signing the ZI?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:17 am --<br /><br />
cool cat said:
Murph said:
cool cat said:

Ignorant prick without a clue ..

You got a crush on him...fanboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.