Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love ibra just for the derb, he would piss the rags of big time and make shaggy in goal shit his pants.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Without any issues?

Im not sure Balotelli's stint at Inter was devoid of issues
Once Zlatan became so upset with Mario that he chased him down the locker room, where Mario had to lock himself inside the bathroom. Zlatan was so furious and was about to kick the door in when his team mates managed to calm him down.

That being said, they respect each other are friends and keep in touch. Balotelli looks up to Zlatan like a God. If there is one person who can make Balotelli focus on the right things it's Zlatan.

Interview with Mino Raiola today (agent of both players, Ibra's best friend) from @MilanDiavolo Twitter:

"Ibra is calm at Milan. Even thought in life you never know"
"Ibra and Balotelli playing together? It's a great dream"

ninjagoal_medium.gif
tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so4_250.gif

tumblr_m5vtnnS0tS1qcl88po3_250.gif
tumblr_m5vtnnS0tS1qcl88po4_250.gif

Zity9 said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Without any issues?

Im not sure Balotelli's stint at Inter was devoid of issues
Once Zlatan became so upset with Mario that he chased him down the locker room, where Mario had to lock himself inside the bathroom. Zlatan was so furious and was about to kick the door in when his team mates managed to calm him down.

That being said, they respect each other are friends and keep in touch. Balotelli looks up to Zlatan like a God. If there is one person who can make Balotelli focus on the right things it's Zlatan.

Interview with Mino Raiola today (agent of both players, Ibra's best friend) from @MilanDiavolo Twitter:

"Ibra is calm at Milan. Even thought in life you never know"
"Ibra and Balotelli playing together? It's a great dream"

ninjagoal_medium.gif
tumblr_m5vyeeJop41qiy96so4_250.gif

tumblr_m5vtnnS0tS1qcl88po3_250.gif
tumblr_m5vtnnS0tS1qcl88po4_250.gif

Great block by Mexes...

Matt the Giant said:
carlos92 said:
Quality footballer but would be the wrong fit at our club.

Only a year ago I would have agreed with you, but this year he has taken a deeper role in the squad formation, building up play instead of heading the attack up front, which he still can do though.
He has matured a lot and become more even in his performances quality wise. Still he has that impeccable desire and hunger to win, at all costs but now mantles the responsibility of a creator, an assister more than the finisher (and even so he won the golden boot in Italy)
He seems to have become even stronger as well, very much noticeable this Euro tournament, with the likes of Terry, our Joleon, M'Vila all being without a chance against the big Swede.

So I'm thinking Ibra playing in the hole behind Aguero would be fantastic.

However, he does not have the stamina to take on defensive duties like Teves does for example. He's too big and heavy for that and his physique just wont allow it. He always gives his all though.

As for his relationship with Mario, well... Ibra is a lion acting like a lion, Mario is a sheep acting like a lion. Zlatan will NEVER accept the shit Mario tends to pull off now and then and I'm sure he would have a positive effect on Mario's attitude. He could be the mentor Mario requires in order to move from okay to brilliant, if possible at al.

So, I'd love to see Ibra playing for us but I'm having a very hard time seeing it. He loves Italy and Milano and would cost a fortune.

Mario, Zlatan & Yaya are great game changers. Our CL title chances will be greatly enhanced.
Aguero & our Merlin will be the main beneficiaries in more ways than one.
We need to keep our juggernaut rolling. Zlatan will fit in nicely & is the type of leader we need which City lacks upfront. Sorry to say Tevez is not it.
We will need to remould or shakeup our existing team to accommodate RVP. Even that there is a risk. Look at the poor performances of the Dutch trying to provide services to RVP who was really profligate with his chances. Acquiring RVP will be a greater risk then & given his injury history. We don't need to shake up City's winning team.
How can City's fans forget about RVP anti-City tirades especially at our home turf?

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 am --

Both Zlatan & Mario had top goals on the last day of Euros 2012 group matches.

To me that's a divine sign (whether you believe or not) that City should have them paying together.

What might kill the deal is our beloved media. With both Zlatan and Mario at the same club will have the press whipping themselves into hate filled frenzy which will have Vicky Kloss writing one or two warning letters nearly everyday. Tactically and on a mentor level it could work though.

I'm sorry, but everything is wrong with a deal for Ibra:

- Massive wage, we can expect to pay £150k+ p/w for him
- Overpriced transfer fee (probably around £25-35m)
- Unproven in the Premier League
- Age, soon to be 31 and isn't getting any younger
- Inconsistent, just ask Pep Guardiola
- Temperament is almost as bad if not as bad as Balo's
- IMO he doesn't suit our system

These are the reasons people rule out signings or call for players to be sold, so why go for him???

Inconsistent, just ask Pep Guardiola

bollocks, scored 16 goals and had 9 assists in 29 games for Barcelona. "Philosopher" had some other problems with him..

that just shows that you're a victim or part of usual english bollocks about Ibrahimovic, you certainly didn't watch him playing too much or you wouldn't put inconsistency in same sentence with Ibrahimovic.

Man scored 115 goals and had 57 assists in 176 league matches in last 6 seasons playing for 3 different teams in 2 different countries. That's barely below 1 goal or assist per game in the course of 6 years. Nobodyon top football level have such stats with only Messi and Ronaldo being able to reach it (and probably will if stay fit as they're only two better players than him).

But there are people who managed to become moderators on football forum (this one) who say Ibrahimovic is overrated shit so it's not surprise to see this too.

He is not in the right age for spending big money on him though but out of that he is better and more talented footballer than any current City and Premier League player.

He is different class,always has been,he was the best player on the pitch against both England and France.

royle said:
He is different class,always has been,he was the best player on the pitch against both England and France.

there are only two more naturally talented players on the world - Messi and Ronaldo.

Xavi and Iniesta are only ones that are in his class with Silva hopefully becoming another one.

Nobody else is close to him - by natural talent, career and stats.

If I would have the power I would close Internet first time I would read that Ibrahimovic is overrated and inconsistent. Internet is a good idea but it's a platform to some of the biggest crap ever said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.