Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's old. I realise he had a good tournament, and he scores goals but don't know why we would spend a lot of money on him.

Ibra is immense! Strong as hell, 2 good feet with a beastly shot, great in the air, bags of experience, probably faster than dzeko too. Why this guy hasnt been to the prem before now i dont know why... He'd be awesome. Shit loads of experience of big matches too. He'll be awesome for us if we sign him. Yes he's 31 but we can get 3 good years out of him.

ethan23 said:
mancini will want him to guarantee European success

But Ibra won't guarantee European success, he is a fantastic player but never won the Champions League.

121582_Ibrahimovic_1.jpg

I don't think any player can guarantee European success, even Messi didn't for Barca last season. The CL is incredibly tough to win as we may find out in the coming years.

Keith Moon said:
Mancio said:
Keith Moon said:
Whoopsi daisy. Marcolin knows his stuff when it comes to Bobby, lets cross our fingers.

Mancio, what's your opinion on Ibra as a Inter supporter?

i love him even if is a ac milan player.... that says all

I hear ya, he was phenomenal for Inter, what a team you had in those years!

Mancio and Keith, I'm hoping together with you... signing Ibra would be simply unreal.

I would grin like a Cheshire cat.

No, on second thought, they would have to start saying that Cheshire cats grin like Number10.

Mad_fer_it said:
Ibra is immense! Strong as hell, 2 good feet with a beastly shot, great in the air, bags of experience, probably faster than dzeko too. Why this guy hasnt been to the prem before now i dont know why... He'd be awesome. Shit loads of experience of big matches too. He'll be awesome for us if we sign him. Yes he's 31 but we can get 3 good years out of him.

He is n't faster than dzeko and is lazy, I don't see him doing something like Dzeko's breakout at Arsenal, and whilst he has two good feet, he is not as good with his left as Edin(It is hard to tell which is his better foot), and for a man who is 6'5 is not anyway near as good in the air as he should be.

What would be the point of this signing, CL experience? He is usually piss poor in that competition, he has had some good games in the past against Arsenal for Milan and Barca but he goes missing most of the time. We don't need him If we want to play a target man Mario and Edin can play there, and since we are unlikely to adopt that system in most our games why buy a player reliant on that system, who would be on huge wages,and brings with him an attitude and a nasty habit of kicking team mates.

Zlatan is top draw material and is a born winner, he even got in UEFA's team of the tournament despite Sweden not breaking out of the group stage!

However, having him herr I beleieve might be an ego to far - he clearly would be the dominant charachter and I just think we have too much player powet up front to bring a player like him in, bar Ronaldo he has the biggest ego in world football!!

I would love to see an all Swedish affair with Zlatan and Guidetti at City though, that would be an interesting watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.