Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibra has never refused to come on and fooked off on a 6 month golf holiday. He wiped his arse on a City shirt and insulted every City fan last year

If its Ibrahimovic then its Tevez the other way. If actually want cash + Ibra to be honest. A 28yr old for a 30yr isn't good business and Ibras wages would count towards FFP.

Bobby knows him as well as anyone so I think if Bobby wants him then all will be good.

Assuming he wants to come and we can get him.

Seriously if Bobby wants to swap him for Tevez I'd be very happy

dave_blue12 said:
Bobby knows him as well as anyone so I think if Bobby wants him then all will be good.

Assuming he wants to come and we can get him.

Seriously if Bobby wants to swap him for Tevez I'd be very happy

So would even the most passionate Tevez-lover after a few months of watching Ibrahimovich for us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3WkHrLMeDQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evBaQR7K_TA[/youtube]

I know some knowledgeable Milan fans and one thing they will say is that Ibra does have a tendency to fail to show up for the biggest games but you can guarantee that the other 90% of the teams he will rape.
He would be great for those games like WBA/Sunderland/Everton where we struggle to break them down. It will often take a moment of individual brilliance to break the deadlock and he can bring that.
But so can Balotelli so I'm in the not bothered camp.

Balotelli has big potential but let's be honest, Zlatan is bona fide world class right now, capable of carrying an attack, dominating defenders, scores, assists, technically outstanding.

Wouldnt mind seeing him in the Premiership for a few seasons but the only issue I can see is his age.

jlc09 said:
Balotelli has big potential but let's be honest, Zlatan is bona fide world class right now, capable of carrying an attack, dominating defenders, scores, assists, technically outstanding.

Wouldnt mind seeing him in the Premiership for a few seasons but the only issue I can see is his age.
Think he can maintain the level he is at now for at least 2 more seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.