Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does come to City those praising him are gonna be very frustrated with him. He's unplayable when he wants in some games but then has an attitude shitter than Adebayor the next.

He won't change that either considering he's 31. Given the shit weather and trips to Stoke, Norwich etc in the winter I can see him having an attitude.

Shame that given the talent out there our top targets are RVP and this guy, surely given we've just won the bloody league we can do better and younger?

I never really liked him before, now he is genuinely one of my favourite players in world football. Would love him here.

yes please he is a fantastic player!

Mancini said a few weeks ago that he is a champion.

That just about sums him up!

argyle said:
If he does come to City those praising him are gonna be very frustrated with him. He's unplayable when he wants in some games but then has an attitude shitter than Adebayor the next.

He won't change that either considering he's 31. Given the shit weather and trips to Stoke, Norwich etc in the winter I can see him having an attitude.

Shame that given the talent out there our top targets are RVP and this guy, surely given we've just won the bloody league we can do better and younger?

I agree with you regarding his attitude and maybe trying to control his and Balotelli's ego's in the dressing room, when one of them gets dropped will be a sure test for Bobby.

That said, both Ibra and Balo are pure talents that, together with Aguero, can terrify defences across Europe.

Won Serie A and La Liga medals, why not win a EPL medal to complete the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.