Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zity9 said:
Seosa said:
Oh trust me Zity, I greatly appreciate Ibra's genius, though I'm torn on whether I'd have him at City. It's you that offends me.
I "offend" you. I don't "offends" you.

And I do it as a service for this community.

Gotta love dem der keyboard warriors....

ApacheUK said:
Zity9 said:
Seosa said:
Oh trust me Zity, I greatly appreciate Ibra's genius, though I'm torn on whether I'd have him at City. It's you that offends me.

Not really. The ones calling other people deluded retarted twats on the interwebz are usually the ones lacking real life contact.

Zity9 said:
ApacheUK said:
Zity9 said:

Not really. The ones calling other people deluded retarted twats on the interwebz are usually the ones lacking real life contact.
Please join us in the Cellar sometime.

Tuttosport says an ideal situation for AC Milan would be to sell us Ibra for £16million and sign van Persie for the same price. That would be really cheap for Ibra, of course his wages would be astronomical.

This guy really pi**ed me off when he had a snarling do with Hart in the Euros,
arrogant piece off work, not keen on him.

mrscitygirl said:

You mean because he told Hart to fuck off when Sweden celebrated a goal? And then later stole Hart's water bottle?

That's why people love Zlatan.

SVERIGE-ENGLAN01.JPG

nKt1k.jpg

After the game Hart said he and Zlatan laughed about it and gave each other a hug.
http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/em/hart-talar-ut--om-braket-med-zlatan/

But it's a good thing you stand up for Hart.

Zity9 said:
mrscitygirl said:

You mean because he told Hart to fuck off when Sweden celebrated a goal? And then later stole Hart's water bottle?

SVERIGE-ENGLAN01.JPG

nKt1k.jpg

After the game Hart said he and Zlatan laughed about it and gave each other a hug.

Is it really you patronising wiff.
By the way wtf fuck is Zity all about especially after you pulled a poster for his AC bastardisation?

Gaylord du Bois said:
Zity9 said:
mrscitygirl said:

SVERIGE-ENGLAN01.JPG

nKt1k.jpg

Is it really you patronising wiff.
By the way wtf fuck is Zity all about especially after you pulled a poster for his AC bastardisation?

Zit is an American expression for a spot or a pimple. Obviously an acne ravaged teenager !

Fucking hell, chill out with the bitching. The way some people crowd round an gang up on an 'outsider' makes you all look like 10-year-old girls in a playground.
Zity has given us decent insights to Italian football. I didn't know about Tevez's deal hinging on Pato's to PSG. So what if he has an undying love for the man? What do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.