Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan won't sell him to their closest rivals, no way! If Ibra leaves it'll be for one last giant payday (which Juve won't give with their financial prudence), so us, PSG, or Real Madrid.

Zity9 and Love City are probably right it is unrealstic for Ibra to return to Juve.

Zity9 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Assuming what some have been saying is correct, we've been struggling to unload Carlos and Kia has been working hard to get him a new club.

AC stated a while back that they would make a concerted effort to get Carlos so maybe a swap for Ibra would make sense.
Please don't say "AC". It's like calling City "The FC".

Milan had a deal done with Tevez back in January. But that was dependent on Pato leaving for PSG (there was a deal done there too). In the last minute Berlusconi put a stop to it. Pato is, as you may know, dating Berlusconi's daughter, who also is on the MIlan board.

Ibra means everything for Milan. But they are in financial crisis. Italy is, and Berlusconi and his companies are as well. So the reason to let go of Ibra would be to save money. He's on a massive wage (12 million euros). If Milan could get Tevez + 10-20 million and have Tevez on a lower salary it's very possible a deal could happen. Galliani says it's "100% that Ibra will stay". When ever he starts talking percentages you know something is happening. The summer when Ibra left Barca for Milan started with Galliani saying "I can say to 200% that Zlatan isn't coming to Milan". A few weeks later he said "99%". A week after that he stood outside Camp Nou and told reporters "I'm not leaving Barcelona without Ibrahimovic."

Are you saying swap Tevez for Ibra plus City pay £10-20 miliion?

If so you are deluded....

argyle said:
If he does come to City those praising him are gonna be very frustrated with him. He's unplayable when he wants in some games but then has an attitude shitter than Adebayor the next.

He won't change that either considering he's 31. Given the shit weather and trips to Stoke, Norwich etc in the winter I can see him having an attitude.

Shame that given the talent out there our top targets are RVP and this guy, surely given we've just won the bloody league we can do better and younger?

very close to 1 goal or assist per game average in last 6 seasons playing for Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan. Add few slaps he delivered in that time and games he was banned for that reason and he's probably on less than game for goal or assist.

Stats that hardly point to "I'm not arsed in each 2nd game" character

Zity9 said:
carlos92 said:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to Juventus?
Zero chance. Actually less than zero. It's more likely he'll go to Newcastle. His only possible destinations are Madrid and City. I don't think he'd consider PSG unless they sign another 2-3 world class players.
He's been in Juve and won with them. Milan is a much bigger club and have a better squad. Only injuries stopped them from winning last season.
Think that's all very much debatable really. Yes, Milan have won 5 more European Cups but Juve have won 10 more league titles, and for me Juve's squad is better now

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
[Are you saying swap Tevez for Ibra plus City pay £10-20 miliion?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Of course.
The only thing making that figure so low is Ibra's age.
He's got 3-4 more seasons on top in him as a top 5 player in the world.

Watch your language, boy.

Zity9 said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:

You come across as a proper twat, definitely not a real City fan...

Seosa said:
Zity9 said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:

You've now called me deluded and a twat.

We need to have a talk with your parents.

Zity9 said:
Seosa said:
Zity9 said:

A) Shit humour on your part.

B) You're also partially retarded at the very least because it wasn't me who branded you deluded, though I would agree with such an opinion.

Seosa said:
Zity9 said:
Seosa said:

A) Shit humour on your part.

B) You're also partially retarded at the very least because it wasn't me who branded you deluded, though I would agree with such an opinion.

Have to say I concur. There are far better smart arses than you on here. Probably bedtime now.......off you jog.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.