Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDfrNdUr_I[/youtube]

Milan players all time season records

1. Gunnar Nordahl: 1950-51: 39 games, 38 goals

2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 2011-12: 43 games, 35 goals (1 game to g)

3. Andriy Shevchenko: 2000-01: 51 games, 34 goals

4. Marco van Basten: 1988-89: 47 games, 32 goals

5. Filippo Inzaghi: 2002-03: 49 games, 30 goals

Capocannoniere
Ibra 28
Cavani 23
Milito 23
Di Natale 22

Hes world class<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
Plain Speaking said:
Keith Moon said:
BlueGun said:
Straight swap, Ibra for Tevez... good deal that

Possible. If Ibra joins Balo will stay, the two are like brothers.. same agent as well.
Always thought Mancini was after him. A very talented player but I wonder if he is can find the energy to play in the fast paced PL. He has talked of retirement and possibly this is his last big pay day. His wages wont help FFP but I suppose it gets rid of Tevez.
We dont play fast paced, we play possesion based centeralized football

We are not United or Spurs. how fast is RVP,tevez,Rooney,Dezko,Adebayor?

The train had passed him.

I remember him refusing to join City because he wants instant success and thats why he choose Milan.

There's no doubting Ibra's ability, people calling him overrated is a joke in my opinion. He's a fantastic player even if a frustrating one. But I can't see any reason we'd buy him at this point. We don't buy over-30 players (Vieira was the only one and was a free transfer), the club wouldn't even sanction a move for Eto'o because of his age. His wages would be immense, probably £200,000/week range and he would want a long-term contract until his mid-30s. And he, in his own words, is starting to feel tired of football so we wouldn't have any guarantees that he'd perform at his highest level for the duration of his contract.

zeven said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDfrNdUr_I[/youtube]

Milan players all time season records

1. Gunnar Nordahl: 1950-51: 39 games, 38 goals

2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 2011-12: 43 games, 35 goals (1 game to g)

3. Andriy Shevchenko: 2000-01: 51 games, 34 goals

4. Marco van Basten: 1988-89: 47 games, 32 goals

5. Filippo Inzaghi: 2002-03: 49 games, 30 goals

Capocannoniere
Ibra 28
Cavani 23
Milito 23
Di Natale 22

Hes world class

-- Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm --

Plain Speaking said:
Keith Moon said:
Possible. If Ibra joins Balo will stay, the two are like brothers.. same agent as well.
Always thought Mancini was after him. A very talented player but I wonder if he is can find the energy to play in the fast paced PL. He has talked of retirement and possibly this is his last big pay day. His wages wont help FFP but I suppose it gets rid of Tevez.

We should buy that Gunnar Nordahl geezer!

Can't argue with his record and I've always liked him at club level, but he's 30 now, 31 this year. Coming to a new league at that age, I just can't see it working.

But you never know, if Milan want Tevez as much as they say, I suppose there's a chance.

Tevez City said:
The train had passed him.

I remember him refusing to join City because he wants instant success and thats why he choose Milan.
that was when he chosed Barca. i dont blame him.

And why wouldnt we want a world class player like him?<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
Astuteboy said:
Can't argue with his record and I've always liked him at club level, but he's 30 now, 31 this year. Coming to a new league at that age, I just can't see it working.

But you never know, if Milan want Tevez as much as they say, I suppose there's a chance.
He is an intelligent player, who use his technical ability and strength, our style of play suits him perfectly.

Top player for sure, just not sure about his age and style would fit your team. It all depends on if there would be some kind of swap with Tevez or Balo. I'd never pay only cash for him, would probably be too expensive. Not to mention his salery. One thing is certain though, Ibra > Balo > Dzeko.

It would be amazing. He' s a top five player and even at 30 he would still give us 3-4 years of great football.

zeven said:
Plain Speaking said:

I agree Dzeko is too slow for PL, the others are fast enough. To be able to play at pace is an advantage within any side, like Aguero:-). Next season more teams will try to "park the bus" like QPR. We need to have many ways to break a team down. However it will be nice to have a bit of height in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.