Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibra11 said:
tevez played more than 2 matches, and aguero played on the league winning team with players like david silva and nasri, ibrahimovic played with nocerino and robinho

Yes Tevez played more than two matches for us this season BUT what i was trying to point out was the fact Tevez scored 5 goals in 2 games right after he returned ( 2 against WBA and 3 against Norwich). As for david silva and Nasri being in the team with Aguero well Iniesta and Xavi were in the same team with Ibra and guess what he FLOPPED there!!

Here's some stats for you :

Ibra played 29 games for Barca and he scored 16 times (He had 2 of the best midfielders in the world with him there .)
Aguero's last season at A.Madrid he played 32 games and scored 20times(Note that he didn't have Nasri and Silva with him there).

I am not saying Ibra is a poor player but i am saying Tevez and Aguero are better However i feel Ibra is better than Balo and Dzeko (Hope that cheers you up )

i♥city! said:
ForzaMancini said:
First touch second only to Iniesta? Ibrahimovic is an amazing player but you are overrating him. He is better than Dzeko and Balotelli at the moment but it would be hard to choose between him, Tevez and Aguero. I have no doubt Aguero has the potential to be better than Ibra though. And Van Persie is an incredible finisher while Falcao is someone who looks like he could become one of the worlds best strikers. You cannot just dismiss quality players like this and say someone is definitely better than the other.

I would go for Tevez and Aguero ANYDAY . Tevez returned from a 3 months hiatus and immediately scored a total of 5goals in 2 matches , Imagine what he would have done if he was here more than half the season !! Aguero scored 30goals in a tougher league and out of these 30 only 3 where penalties . Ibra on the other hand plays in a weaker league and scored 36goals out these 36 goals TWELVE were penalties .

remind me which 2 matches Carlos scored 5 goals in??

Zlatan is no doubt a class player and we would be lucky to have him, he has the height we need and technically is world class especially for a man his size to have skill like him is unreal, it would just depend where he would play really.

sambacity4eva said:
thenabster said:
Ok wooooo. Let's calm down. I for one wouldn't have wanted Ibra because he's getting old and he will commandeer a huge fee. But people should calm down with his criticism . Poor man's Berbatov ? BERBATOV ? So basically you're saying Berbatov is better than Ibrahimovic ? I for one has never liked Ibrahimovic but Berbatov isn't even as good as Ibra's left leg. Let's put it simply, Ibrahimovic, is sick better than Dzeko and probably better than Dzeko will ever be, in fact better than all our strikers apart from Aguero. So yeah people have to calm down with some of the delusional comments. I don't think we were ver after Ibra and even if we were we already have 4-5 great strikers so yeah.

But basically, keep it real people.

So Ibra is better than Tevez and Balotelli? seriously?

Of course he is.

Balotellis biggest idol is Ibra.

Do not want this twat at our club - anyone else notice the way he was goading Joe Hart aftter Sweden 's 2nd goal tonight? Complete wanker!!

Abu_Dhabi_Doo said:
Do not want this twat at our club - anyone else notice the way he was goading Joe Hart aftter Sweden 's 2nd goal tonight? Complete wanker!!
Never liked him and never will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.