Zlatan

Phenomenally good player, but I cannot stand him. Absolute bell end of an individual. Probably thinks every team he plays for should change their name to FC Zlatan.

mcmanus said:
mat said:
Told Team Beckham to get fucked so he's ok by me.

Go on. Not heard this.

When he scored a goal for PSG. Team Beckham tried to get in on the picture. Zlaten shouted "fuck off" and pushed him out the way.

Quality player and his book is a great read

One bit he goes on about a rule where Guardiola bans players from using their expensive cars to get to training. Zlatan fell out with Guardiola then next day turned up in his Ferrari

Mods? please change the thread name to Twatan. and that Twatani guy too, the PSG fan

Did not see the game today, but the goals came up. Zlatan got two and another assist. One thing that stands out about him is he plays like someone with utter self confidence. By that I mean he does not seem to care about his scoring stats to satisfy his ego. Says it all how Suarez got so much praise for when he squared the ball to Sterling, but for Zlatan that's what he does week in week out.

Following David Beckham's announcement upon signing a five-month contract with PSG that he will donate his entire salary to a Parisian children's charity

"I heard Beckham's decision and it made me think," Ibrahimovic told reporters while on duty with the Swedish national team. "Who is most deserving of all of the money that I, Zlatan, am paid? The answer is Zlatan. The children of Paris are not leading Ligue 1 in goals this season. I am. I have 20 goals. The next best players have 12. Twelve! If anything, the children of Paris should be giving me even more money for having the privilege of being in the same city as my incredible quality. And so should David Beckham. Call it a Zlaritable donation."

haha

Never dull with Zlatan. I get that truly remarkable players mostly have huge egos but Zlatan takes the cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.