Zlatan

sergiokun said:
Pigeonho said:
Where are the quotes about us?

Sounds like a bit of a mentalist to be honest.

HOW I NEARLY JOINED MAN CITY
When I was forced to leave Barcelona by Pep Guardiola in 2011, sure I knew all about the incredible things that had happened at Manchester City and all the money that seemed to be there since the crew from the UAE had taken over.
City could surely become big within a few years. But I’d soon turn 29. I didn’t have time for long-term plans and money was never a big thing. I wanted to go to a club that could be good now and there was no club with a history like AC Milan.

Very honest if anything. Zlatan is one of the best strikers in the world, proved that time and time again. My favourite player to watch when he's on form. Loved that performance from him against England last year.

sergiokun said:
Pigeonho said:
Where are the quotes about us?

Sounds like a bit of a mentalist to be honest.

HOW I NEARLY JOINED MAN CITY
When I was forced to leave Barcelona by Pep Guardiola in 2011, sure I knew all about the incredible things that had happened at Manchester City and all the money that seemed to be there since the crew from the UAE had taken over.
City could surely become big within a few years. But I’d soon turn 29. I didn’t have time for long-term plans and money was never a big thing. I wanted to go to a club that could be good now and there was no club with a history like AC Milan.
Cheers. My eyes mustn't have been working.
Fair play to him. He could've come here and been minted but like someone else said, it would have never worked out.
In this team though - wow.

Today's snippet from the fail <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2414015/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-I-threatened-break-Rafael-van-der-Vaarts-legs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -legs.html</a> is a corker

"He started praying to god and this made me more furious".

Class

The ironic part for me is he snubbed us because he wanted to win now so he chooses....Milan? Unless we're in the late 80's idk how that makes any sense

eddiemarin09 said:
The ironic part for me is he snubbed us because he wanted to win now so he chooses....Milan? Unless we're in the late 80's idk how that makes any sense
He did win Serie A in his first season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.