Zonal defending = 3 leaked goals. It has to stop!

It was just a bad performance in my eyes. We played shit & won. Things are changing for us. We used to play shit & lose & sometimes play good & lose!

ManCityFC said:
This shite didn't work. We need to go man for man. Pissed off with it now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Sound like a fookin Liverpool fan last season - one of the best defenses in the league and because we conceded 3 you want to change it - personally i would give LEscott a fookin massive slap if i was Bobby tonight

The last two games our defence has been mediocre at best. Solid up until now, I grant you, but it is looking seriously shaky at the moment. I blame this zonal system, never liked nor rated it. We rode our luck against Arsenal and it may run out if we are not careful. I trust Bobby to sort it, but a better team could have taken us apart today. Let's hope it is just a blip and not teams sussing us out.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

It worked for a bit, even though we had a very lot of luck but we've been figured out now. Every team we play against just either take a quick corner or aim for their biggest player in the zone that no-one's marking.

I think we have to go man for man now, it's the better option.

Also we don't need 11 bodies back, the more people in the box, the more chance the other team have to score from it hitting anyone. The small players should be up field waiting for a quick break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.