Man Flu

I'm having Cocodemal with G and T and ice and a slice.
Its making the pain ease somewhat but I am startting to see things that arn't really here.
In essence I am halucinating but that's one of the very early symptoms and in order to get better I have to get worser first if that makes sense..
If I dont make it tonight will you take over my account and keep my persona alive. ?

Just hit the keboard with loads of waffle and shit and keep it as long as fook .
They wont notice a thing !
I could never do you justice mate! GWS.

It's reassuring to know that I am not alone in a journey that most men will have to make in their lives.
Look after yourselves brothers and sleep of that sleep.

It's been a fairly quite evening on the Moon.Back to work for many taking that Hamsterial journey wheel to a town called nowhere !

I shall now retreat to my gardinial gethsemane racked with viral discomfort stuffy nose and giddyness to await the blessings of dawns early light.
Jesus I don't like colds and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first moved to the States I got the man flu for about a week, if I coughed I shit my pants and puked, lost over a stone in a week...good times

xdv48h.jpg

I know lot's of you are not interested about the suffering of others prefering to trudge on through your sludge pools of narcistic goo.
It is the caring ones I reach out to that show empathy and a genuine interest in their counterparts on a daily basis.
The real life Beckhams of this world that offer so much good to humanity without seeking recognition or kiss my arse praise.
The sentients that man our soup kitchens on freezing nights and offering our homeless sanctuary.
The legions because you are many of humanitarian souls that venture out of their way on the hour to assist humankind
And not just for Christmas time when folk like to self pontificate utter brilliance by throwing a few bob in a collection tin and cracking out a few carols.
I salute you all for your kindness compassion and indefatigability.
A gong for all the unsung heroes and a curse most foul be brought upon that Beckham lineage.
Conversation around the breakfast table of team beckham .....
"Listen David that scruffy cnunt Bob got a gong for acting the pan in Panavision so you can have one too eh "
"But but posh they are all cnunts who don't appreciate me or the vital work I do for me ! "

I now have a slot free at the medical centre.They were full all morning but on hering my condition bunged a few hypochondriacal monday morning sick noters to one side to make room.The nhs online chat say it is viral and I cannot get my breath.I am coughing badly and my chest is rattling.I have a pain heither side of my front temple which feels like pressure.My eyes are watering sometimes and if I had tonsils then they would be inflamed.
I cant speak either as my vocal chords will not work.

If I was a doctor I would not prescribe a 7 day course of antiabiotics or utilse the magical power of Amoxicillin 500 gram one daily as I dont think my malody is bacterial.Amoxycillin offers little sway with viral infections being used primararly for bacterial erradication.
If I was a doctor and knew my personal background of asthma and with me being in an "important at risk group" I would prescribe an aniti viral drug for damage limitation.
  • oseltamivir (available as a generic version or under the trade name Tamiflu®),
  • zanamivir (trade name Relenza®)
  • peramivir (trade name Rapivab®).
The above three I will recommend to the general practioner this morning along with some aniti congestion relief and some pain spray for my throat.
I will also be asking if I have Quinsy because I can no longer swallow so good and its making me drool
I also think eppiglottis has a play because the flaps at the base of my throat feel closed and proper inflamed
The pain I class as severe but bearable.

And on top of all that a general feeling of malody or general unwellness.
Thanks for the pm's and get well cards and thanks to last nights mods for rearanging my Moon posting classes at such short notice.
And a bigger thanks to all our brilliant unsung heroes of the medical field and all the staff and doctors out there in the real world for trying to beat this bastard of a disease !!

You are a fooking disgrace to human kind beckham and will never be a hero to me eh

I have to go to the doctors now and have ordered a taxi because I cant drive or walk.
That is all I wanted to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.