Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling we have put this trophy behind Champs & Prem. Pep has a sniff at the Premier League only a sniff but it's a chance, The game on Tuesday has been the clubs main aim so for me I can only see 10 changes now Jesus has an injury Aguero may start on the bench.
.........Bravo......,,,
Zaba...Vinny..Clichy
....Nico...,,,
Navas..Nando....Garcia...Delph
.....Kelechi.......Nolito

Willy
Sagna
Kolarov
KDB
Dino
Aguero
Sane

Rested- Yaya-Silva-Sterling-Stones-

Disagree. No way he will change everyone. This is the best realistic chance of us winning something and were not playing an easy side. Our injury situation if fairly good and our form is good so making too many changes surely is counter productive?

Bravo

Zaba
Vinny
Stones
Clichy

Fernando
Delph
Sané

Sterling
Nacho
Nolito

Edit: Just seen Taylor is the referee - Kolarov in for Clichy with instructions to boot it as hard as he can at the bastard's head every chance he gets.

Last edited:
The draw has raised tricky ties for most, prem teams kept apart but they wont all get through. Huddersfield are in good form and will be focussed on promotion first and foremost. Mooy will be a key player missing for them, we need to starve them of the ball and dominate the midfield because then they're unlikely to be able to implement their preferred style.

..............Gunn..........
...Zab..Stones...VK.....Clichy..
.....Fernando..Delph......
Sterling....Silva......Nolito
............Kelechi............

Willy
Sagna
Kolarov
Foden
Dino
Aguero
Sane

bravo doesnt have a future with us, so id give gunn a go in net.

Disagree. No way he will change everyone. This is the best realistic chance of us winning something and were not playing an easy side. Our injury situation if fairly good and our form is good so making too many changes surely is counter productive?
I agree with you & Tolm, don't fuck it Like Liverpool have by changing so many but we have 10 players chomping at the bit & the difference between us & the bin dippers is we have a far better second 11. Monaco is upon us & with Jesus getting hurt we don't have to many choices up top unless we play without 1 which is possible or Nolito up there. It's a tough call but I honestly think Saturday & Tuesday is to close to play 5-6 starters for both games. I honestly think he will make changes but with it being at home on Tuesday he may start & then take off but he has players good enough to win the game. Huddersfield will also make 4-5 changes as they play tonight & on Tuesday away to Reading I think & the League is there bread & butter.

I agree with most of the members that Huddersfield will be more concerned about getting promotion than having a long cup run. So they will be making changes to their team on Saturday. Asc like us they have a game next Tuesday. Pep will also make changes for this game, but I hope it isn't to many, that it unsettles the balance of the team. This is our best chance of a trophy this season otherwise it could end with us finishing outside the top 3 in the prem.

Wtf. Quite a direct way to tell Bravo he can right fuck off.
Not easy to be responsible for a big group of individuals and a positive atmosphere within the TEAM at the same time.
Surely Pep is the right man.

wtf haha its just my opinion..... bravo will probably play. but id rather just play gunn.

I expect Huddersfield to rotate as well but we must not take this for granted or we will lose. We're not Barca (yet) and this isn't Spain.

I'd go fairly strong and give a few fringe players game time, not just for the sake of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.