Men who cook.

To be honest, that just looks like a load of fiddly fucking shit. What you need is a big lump of meat, some roast taters, a bit of roast veg, and gravy thick enough to choke a rat.
Bwahahahahaha....... that's exactly what I thought, and I love fish. Can't fucking stand food that you have to work at - eating food's not a fucking job, it's supposed to be a pleasurable experience.

I'm surprised you don't look like a fucking burger.
Technically you are 80% single malt, speaking of which i am having a wee dram of now.

Just pre-ordered 5 sacks of weber briquettes (coal to you non bbq types) for the princely sum of 50 quid. Given the bbq a rinse and i am ready to go. No more stodge please this year, i need summer food now.

Technically you are 80% single malt, speaking of which i am having a wee dram of now.

Just pre-ordered 5 sacks of weber briquettes (coal to you non bbq types) for the princely sum of 50 quid. Given the bbq a rinse and i am ready to go. No more stodge please this year, i need summer food now.

It's a fair cop.

Let the swooning begin in earnest...unless you're a heathen who hates seafood? :)

531wdw.jpg

It does look good but I've not got a good track record with mussels. I'd rather have the pasta with the prawns in garlic and chilli and white wine. But good attempt!

My Dad has made a fantastic Sunday roast beef dinner today with all the veg and his legendary gravy. I can't move I'm so stuffed.

Quick question. Why are prawns served with their heads, shells and legs on in Europe? Are there people that eat the heads, shells and legs?
I won't bother asking why they are called shrimps over here.

Quick question. Why are prawns served with their heads, shells and legs on in Europe? Are there people that eat the heads, shells and legs?
I won't bother asking why they are called shrimps over here.

The brain bit is very sweet, rip its head off and suck out the brains or whatever that tasty shit is. Mainly it is because it is often seen in Spanish dishes and they are fucking lazy bastards basically so can't be arsed probably :-D

Love cooking as someone has said few beers and some tunes then spend a couple of hours in kitchen.

Any recommendations on cook books welcome.
Bible if you like UK restaurant style Indian food (not bengali etc calling themselves Indian restaurants) -

51A7%2BY4LM6L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The house will stink of onions when you cook the base curry sauce but it goes after a couple of weeks...! (It is worth it though)

To be honest, that just looks like a load of fiddly fucking shit. What you need is a big lump of meat, some roast taters, a bit of roast veg, and gravy thick enough to choke a rat.

I like that too, but love that seafood linguine. Branch out man.

I like that too, but love that seafood linguine. Branch out man.

Not a fan of shellfish. All that fucking about to get to it, and when you do it's just rubbery snot. I don't mind prawns, as long as some fucker has done the hard work first.

Bible if you like UK restaurant style Indian food (not bengali etc calling themselves Indian restaurants) -

51A7%2BY4LM6L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The house will stink of onions when you cook the base curry sauce but it goes after a couple of weeks...! (It is worth it though)
hqdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.