Rats

Is there a connection between the empty snail shells and rats?

Reason I ask is that a corner of our garden is like a snail grave yard, it's like they all head over there to die. Don't want fucking rats joining the party.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yes, rats eat them, rats will eat just about anything, if the shells are not in one piece the chances are the resident has been scoffed probably by a razor toothed rodent

Speaking to a few neighbours it seems there are a couple of expert ratter cats about including their own kitty, which I suspected was the case and having got home from work and removed the specimen, I concur given the vermin in question had less than half its tail left

Stayed in a gite in France with an adjacent barn, it was full of rats. Took our dog with us. OK it's only a Shih Tszu, Tojo his name......oh he liked playing with the rats alright. Up to four a day at one point. Then he turned his attention to the Cockerell......hmmm

Cats have no chance against sted head commie rats.
Here is once such moskovitch rodent taking on four effiminate pussies.

Da !

What a bunch of pussies, as a kid we use to have a scarred old Tom cat who would have ripped the dirty rat a new one, he use to specialize in taking magpies out of a big sycamore tree in the garden,fur and feathers flew everywhere.

One ran under my garden shed on Sunday afternoon. Gonna put some rat poison under there

What a bunch of pussies, as a kid we use to have a scarred old Tom cat who would have ripped the dirty rat a new one, he use to specialize in taking magpies out of a big sycamore tree in the garden,fur and feathers flew everywhere.

I love a good Urban legend ; )
Was he a south paw ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.