Rats

Get a rat trap
Me dad only a few years ago had a proper infestation, he got a few of them steel cage type things got quite a few of the blighters. Whenever he had one he just lobbed it in a water butt for half an hour. Not sure the rspca would approve, to be fair though, he ain't got an infestation now.

I remember in a very affluent part of London a few years ago stopping to read the menu of some posh bistro bar, im talking. 20-£25 per starter. I noticed all the toffs inside happily quaffing on champagne and oysters. They wouldn't of been impressed on noticing the large rat i saw run across the kitchen range whilst i walked past..

I kept seeing an enormous rat in the back garden, so I borrowed a mate's air rifle.
Waited in the shed for around half an hour, no sign so strolled back to the house and saw the twat scurrying
from under next doors fence into ours, swung the gun up and fired on the turn,from the hip, hit the thing squarely in the head.
I felt like one of the magnificent seven, chuffed to bits, never do it again though, complete fluke.

I kept seeing an enormous rat in the back garden, so I borrowed a mate's air rifle.
Waited in the shed for around half an hour, no sign so strolled back to the house and saw the twat scurrying
from under next doors fence into ours, swung the gun up and fired on the turn,from the hip, hit the thing squarely in the head.
I felt like one of the magnificent seven, chuffed to bits, never do it again though, complete fluke.

And so the old geezer in the last throws of his own life thought it was cool to terminate mine by waiting in a cold damp shed for half an hour.
Chuffed to bits he said he was.

9px1qs.gif

And so the old geezer in the last throws of his own life thought it was cool to terminate mine by waiting in a cold damp shed for half an hour.
Chuffed to bits he said he was.

9px1qs.gif
LOL! Where you get these from I don't know, Taxi.
And I'm not yet in the last throes yet matey, I've got at least a fortnight yet.

Made me grin too you anti ratatooey pensioner typo.
The good lord loves all of his children however hairy and disease ridden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.