Sturgeon wants another referendum

The SNP want another referendum.
The British PM tells them they're not having one.
The SNP whinge and squawk, irrelevant, the decision lies with the British PM.
Foot stamping and teeth gnashing will get the same cold shoulder given to embittered remainers.
Totally pointless, totally futile, but amusing to watch and read about.

They possibly didn't even want there to be a second referendum anyway. It means they can blame Westminster for not giving them what they want and let them continue with the huge support they have in Scotland. It's a good political move, hardly pointless.

We can only deduce from your refusal to answer that going forward you want to keep your Barnett subsidy from south of the border and do not want to raise taxes and be self supporting. Some would say a typical Scot always cap in hand!

Some ill informed would yes.

I will refer to the link I out up once again that showed we paid more than the uk average for 30 out if 32 years.

How did your region perform over that corresponding period?

Cloth Cap in Hand perhaps?

Just a note, its only in last few years scotland has been receiving more than it puts in. For the vast majority of modern times it has put in more tax per person than UK average.

People complain about City being misrepresented in the media all the time but are happy to peddle stories of half truths if it fits their agenda in exactly the same way.

Its why threads like this or the EU are pointless for discussion. People will stick to their guns at all costs and ends up turning into insults and jibes at each side.

Just a note, its only in last few years scotland has been receiving more than it puts in. For the vast majority of modern times it has put in more tax per person than UK average.

People complain about City being misrepresented in the media all the time but are happy to peddle stories of half truths if it fits their agenda in exactly the same way.

Its why threads like this or the EU are pointless for discussion. People will stick to their guns at all costs and ends up turning into insults and jibes at each side.

A learned man indeed. It's all propaganda to create animosity and as you say, it hasn't even heard of the word truth.

The facts are there.

5a3c64e195091b88b38d5f1033d3e89e21caa7f747130496e941547adfacc9ad.png

Not seeing it.

Some ill informed would yes.

I will refer to the link I out up once again that showed we paid more than the uk average for 30 out if 32 years.

How did your region perform over that corresponding period?

Cloth Cap in Hand perhaps?

And what happened in that period? Yep you still got more than your fair share didn't you. 20% more spent per person. And still you whinge and moan.

Just answer the question about going forward magic. You can't can you because it puts you on the spot and you don't like it. Life's a woman when your argument unravels isn't it.

Polls taken last week indicate that the English majority are getting fed up with your ilk continually bleating. And we would vote you ungreatful whingers out given a chance.

Come back to me when you have grown a pair of balls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.