It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed which is why this is a non-starter in my book. Not sure why Tolmie thinks this is a possibility. Pep doesn't seem to be the type to sign a player just because they performed well against us.
Getting the rags to overpay for him

Never in a million years will we sign Lukaku.

Absolute beast of a player who runs us ragged every time we play him, but couldn't be further from the style of forward Pep will want as got touch of an elephant.

Absolute beast of a player who runs us ragged every time we play him, but couldn't be further from the style of forward Pep will want as got touch of an elephant.

Spot on.

Great striker but just does not fit the mould of what Pep would want.

I am not convinced he is a worker either. Running and pressing for 90 mins in the way Pep demands with that frame of his he won't last 45 mins.

Hope so. Looking at that list though. That's s Shit load of players that we need to move on.
Maybe not quite as big as it first looks as the first five are all out of contract so we do not have to move them , they need to find alternative employment, if we don't renew.
Personally I believe Pep when he says he wants to keep Aguero so if he goes ti will be because someone wants him a lot.
Some like Bony and Bravo may be a bit more difficult though and I can see some loan deals being made again.

As much as I like Dahoud seen this morning that Verratti's agent has more or less put PSG on notice that he wants to leave this summer. If that's the case, I'd pay whatever it took to sign him, even if it means eclipsing what the rags paid for Pogbust.

Completely agree.

As much as I like Dahoud seen this morning that Verratti's agent has more or less put PSG on notice that he wants to leave this summer. If that's the case, I'd pay whatever it took to sign him, even if it means eclipsing what the rags paid for Pogbust.
Yep. Balls deep. Then again, I'd go for both.

Dahoud certainly looks like a Pep player, he switches the ball very well to both flanks doing a better job than what Kolorov does, excellent range of passing from deep and in and around the box-no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.